Jason Natural, Treatment Shampoo, Dandruff Relief, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Jul 04, 2008

This is a good product. I'll continue to order. So far I have bought 3 bottles. Though the smell is really strong, it really works on my itchy and dry scalp.

Great dandruff shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1883988 on Aug 06, 2008

I bought this for my husband and we both love it. It smells so good and fresh - like the forest of my dreams. He hasn't had recurring problems with dandruff, yet, but he's only been using it for a few weeks. Time will tell. I have been recommending this to all my friends who have dandruff problems.

no more itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer1512103 on Oct 20, 2007

I've tried many dandruff shampoos,but this was the only one that helped my dry scalp

This is IT!

Posted by Reviewer2686428 on Nov 10, 2007

We have tried many dandruff shampoo's in the past. This ONE WORKS! No flakes and a soomther scalp.

Full marks for this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on Nov 02, 2008

This dandruff relief shampoo is great. I suffer from a dry scalp and find this shampoo very soothing. I use it once or twice a week and use my other shampoos in between.