Very excellent

Posted by 4851291636964677045 on Dec 24, 2013

Very excellent

dundruff stopped

Posted by 5246203336561271583 on Dec 07, 2013

I usually don't write reviews but this shampoo like a magic, make dundruff make much less in only 2 weeks of using. It's not like usual shampoo, it smells like a medicine, and not foaming well. My hairdtyler noticed the difference, she said dundruff almost gone, hair become more softer but may be because I'm also using conditioner for dry hair also from Iherb site. I's my first shopping in iHerb and I'll be continue to buy this shampoo and recommend others.

Really worked

Posted by 4806009553985585117 on Dec 06, 2013

I have used many dandruff shampoo But, this is the who treated well. really great product and great medicine to use it. thanks for i herb cause of you i find and solved my dandruff ..thanks

Super!!

Posted by 4997042904421877680 on Dec 02, 2013

Shampoo designed for men. However, I buy it a 2nd time for her daughter from dandruff. Helps perfectly. As long as you apply it, dandruff will not. Smell, of course, "male". Smells like pine needles, leather and tobacco. Both male perfume.

Great product

Posted by 5187802402288357768 on Nov 23, 2013

Cleans hair from dandruff and dirt Be sure to buy it constantly Excellent price

Perfect dandruff shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1829439 on Nov 19, 2013

The best shampoo fir my husband

best shampoo ever

Posted by 4670839905433311883 on Nov 12, 2013

If you're struggling with dandruff - try this shampoo and you wont be ashamed of your hair ever since.

Amazing

Posted by 5043323544812545845 on Nov 11, 2013

This is the best shampoo I have found. I had tried many shampoos to reduce my itching and dandruff, but nothing worked well till I chanced upon this one. Now my dandruff is almost gone, I don't get scales in my scalp and my hair is very clean too. An outstanding product.

Best commodity

Posted by 4789021243465329212 on Nov 11, 2013

Best commodity

The best

Posted by Perrine71 on Nov 07, 2013

Très bon produit, en deux utilisations je n'avais déjà quasiment plus de squames et mes cheveux me grattent moins ! Je me lave les cheveux qu'une fois par semaine donc je ne sais pas ce que cela ferait si je le faisais 3 fois comme dit sur le packaging ! Par contre odeur ... BEURK ! Mais produit efficace et c'est tout ce qu'il me fallait ! Je suis heureuse d'avoir suivi les avis et de m'être lancée, je ne regrette pas mon achat ! Pour le prix, il va me durer trèèèèèès longtemps sachant qu'on en met que sur les racines ! Vive Jason Natural ! Very good product, I love it