Good shampoo but...

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013

This is a gentle good shampoo without the strong smell of tea tree oil, though it is called tea tree shampoo. The product arrived in HK with a little bit leaking out. Overall speaking, the shampoo cleans scalp deeply and comfortably, with a relaxing fragrance. Price wise, it is one-third cheaper than that sold in Hong Kong. Yet, don't expect miracles to happen as it won't help you regrow the hair,

try this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2938786 on Jan 22, 2008

great for deep cleansing and removing build-up from hair also helps with dry or itchy scalp

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great smell, a little too drying

Good shampoo....

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Sep 19, 2007

We have used this shampoo for quite some time now, and it does a great job for my husband, but not for our son. But we still like it really well. Different things work for different people.

great shampoo, bad bottle

Posted by MarcoGiuliani on Nov 21, 2013

I've just received the package and it smells great. The delivery was fast considering that i'm from Romania. The only reason I've given it 4 stars is the bottle, that was put in a sealed bag because it was leaking.

Very good

Posted by 5226962658089790029 on Mar 24, 2015

It makes my scalp feel good, no itching. Very good product. You have to use a lot to get a lather, that's the only downside.

good shampoo

Posted by halfromanian on Apr 15, 2015

Works fine for normal scalp with no problems. However it doesn't help too much in ailing an itchy flaky sensitive one.

I really liked it.My husband didn't.

Posted by Reviewer3086034 on Feb 29, 2008

I get dry itchy scalp especially during the cold season and this product helps. I still get a little dandruff but very minimal usually when I use water that is too hot. I am not willing to use anything too harsh. This works really great for me. My husband said it made his scalp itch. I will buy it again.

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1500452 on Apr 27, 2008

it leaves my hair feeling a little oily, but I still like the product

Great shampoo. Cleans well rinses well.

Posted by Reviewer2081292 on May 14, 2008

You need to use conditioner or it tends to dry my hair a bit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »