Smells nice!

Posted by 4716419030003891901 on Jan 23, 2016

The shampoo cleanses pretty well.

very good

Posted by 5705146575981624996 on Dec 11, 2015

Worked great for my oily scalp

Posted by SarahOmar on Dec 21, 2014

I have slightly oily scalp that itches and has white flakes. This intensifies before my period. After using this shampoo, I noticed significantly reduced itching and the appearance of white flakes. On top of that, my scalp is less oily. Even after working out in the morning but only being able to shampoo my hair during the night, my scalp isn't as oily as it would have been. I love the smell of this product. It has a tea-tree/peppermint smell, which really helps soothe my nerves. This product does not foam up, however, due to the absence of SLS and various other foaming agents, so might end up using more than needed. Just ensure that hair is thoroughly wet. After rinsing off this shampoo, the hair does feel soft, which makes me wonder if there are any chemicals in the product that coats the hair. I haven't done my research on all the ingredients yet but this is supposed to be natural.

hair is shining

Posted by 4820823948190493777 on Apr 27, 2014

i bought it to my husband, dandruff less and the hair looks healthier.

bun

Posted by Reviewer1529506 on Dec 20, 2013

bun sampon

must have for me

Posted by Reviewer1926417 on Oct 29, 2013

This shampoo is the only one that works for my dry scalp. I have tried so many other ones, and it's nice to know a shampoo with less chemicals is the one that works. Must try.

Good shampoo for itchy scalp

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Mar 25, 2013

This works well for me because I have seborrheic dermatits on my scalp, and this shampoo keeps it clean and helps with the itchy patches.

Cool

Posted by 5506112503859395117 on Feb 14, 2013

Cool

Dandruff gone!

Posted by UltraMarine on Jan 20, 2013

Unending shampoo - husband uses it for a year now :) Good refreshes the scalp, dandruff gone, my husband happy :) Мужу шампунь понравился- очень экономно расходуется, освежает кожу головы, перхоть окончательно пропала:)

very good

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Dec 01, 2012

this shampoo is very good for hair and scalp for treating and preventing of dandruff