Jason Natural, Vitamin E, 14,000 IU, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Smooth skin!

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Feb 10, 2010

I put this oil on my face and hands as a nightcream and enjoy the baby bottom soft skin. Here in Finland we have very cold winters and they dry up badly my face and hands. This oil is perfect for wintertime.

Superb Skin Rejuvenator

Posted by Reviewer3048052 on Jan 03, 2012

I've used many creams and oils. I rate this is one of the best product skin product that I've come across. When used on a regular basis it keeps skin baby soft and supple - it literally makes my skin young again. Recently, I had eczema. The eczema caused inflammation and left scars as well as thick scabs. With generous use of this oil on the skin, the inflammation immediately subsided and within 24 hours, the scabs softened and eventually became easy to peel off, revealing newly formed healthy pink skin. Scars also lightened and disappear after daily application of the oil. Personally I find this far superior to what medical doctors generally recommend for treatment of eczema which is steroid cream.

Mix it with Urea cream and get the best result -only use it at Night to avoid dark pigment

Posted by Reviewer2229623 on Dec 31, 2008

I apply little amount of the oil and mix with urea and get satisfied result for my facial skin. Feels great.

Awesome product !!

Posted by Reviewer3265657 on Apr 13, 2009

i like this better than the 5,000 IU and it absorbs much quicker and doesn't make me look oily like the 5,000 !! i love it !! and i love the smell !!

Great product for wintertime