Love this!

Posted by 5409553832314061727 on Oct 08, 2013

This is my 2nd time purchasing this oil. I love it. I have perioral dermatitis and cannot use most facial moisturizers. I alternate between Jason's Vit. E and a standard coco butter stick. They are the only things I've found so far that don't cause breakouts. I'm hooked!

good for cuticle

Posted by miracle on Jan 05, 2013

i use it as cuticle care product - very good!

Very good oil

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Oct 02, 2012

It smooths dry skin at once! I use it on my cuticles and it works pretty well. The only thing is that I wish it had more convinient package. This bottle has a lid which is kinda difficult to take out.

Good, concentrated one

Posted by Keitha on Aug 02, 2012

I added this to hair masks and my hair felt better. It's very easy to mix it with essential oils

Chosen for price

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 30, 2012

While the price is right, I was wishing for the 40,000 IU natural vitamin E to mix in my natural lotion potion. A decade ago I discovered vitamin E, when taken internally causes me severe vertigo, so ever since have applied externally. Studies with autistic children showed that when one cannot digest or assimilate vitamin E, putting it on the skin is equal to taking internally. I also discovered that popping one gel cap and putting it on a 30-year-old scar, the scar began to tan like the rest of the skin--that's powerful medicine.

No mixture of oils has not included such luxurious effect.

Posted by Reviewer2807219 on Jun 03, 2012

I have always suffered from dry cuticles. All special moisturising cream for nail helped for a short time/But this mixture of oils has addressed this issue for one use on the floor.

Superb Skin Rejuvenator

Posted by Reviewer3048052 on Jan 03, 2012

I've used many creams and oils. I rate this is one of the best product skin product that I've come across. When used on a regular basis it keeps skin baby soft and supple - it literally makes my skin young again. Recently, I had eczema. The eczema caused inflammation and left scars as well as thick scabs. With generous use of this oil on the skin, the inflammation immediately subsided and within 24 hours, the scabs softened and eventually became easy to peel off, revealing newly formed healthy pink skin. Scars also lightened and disappear after daily application of the oil. Personally I find this far superior to what medical doctors generally recommend for treatment of eczema which is steroid cream.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Oct 24, 2011

This really worked great for my terrible pimples on my face and back! But since I have got sensitive skin, it irritates my skin sometimes especially when my skin is dry and feels itchy. So usually I mix this oil with Now Foods' Almond oil when I apply. Smells nice but the bottle has no dropper.

great

Posted by Reviewer1433287 on Apr 27, 2011

Great product, use it every night - fantastic

like the texture

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Feb 18, 2011

but it makes my skin breakout,

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »