Smooth skin!

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Feb 10, 2010

I put this oil on my face and hands as a nightcream and enjoy the baby bottom soft skin. Here in Finland we have very cold winters and they dry up badly my face and hands. This oil is perfect for wintertime.

Superb Skin Rejuvenator

Posted by Reviewer3048052 on Jan 03, 2012

I've used many creams and oils. I rate this is one of the best product skin product that I've come across. When used on a regular basis it keeps skin baby soft and supple - it literally makes my skin young again. Recently, I had eczema. The eczema caused inflammation and left scars as well as thick scabs. With generous use of this oil on the skin, the inflammation immediately subsided and within 24 hours, the scabs softened and eventually became easy to peel off, revealing newly formed healthy pink skin. Scars also lightened and disappear after daily application of the oil. Personally I find this far superior to what medical doctors generally recommend for treatment of eczema which is steroid cream.

Love this!

Posted by 5409553832314061727 on Oct 08, 2013

This is my 2nd time purchasing this oil. I love it. I have perioral dermatitis and cannot use most facial moisturizers. I alternate between Jason's Vit. E and a standard coco butter stick. They are the only things I've found so far that don't cause breakouts. I'm hooked!

Good, concentrated one

Posted by Keitha on Aug 02, 2012

I added this to hair masks and my hair felt better. It's very easy to mix it with essential oils

Mix it with Urea cream and get the best result -only use it at Night to avoid dark pigment

Posted by Reviewer2229623 on Dec 31, 2008

I apply little amount of the oil and mix with urea and get satisfied result for my facial skin. Feels great.

Chosen for price

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 30, 2012

While the price is right, I was wishing for the 40,000 IU natural vitamin E to mix in my natural lotion potion. A decade ago I discovered vitamin E, when taken internally causes me severe vertigo, so ever since have applied externally. Studies with autistic children showed that when one cannot digest or assimilate vitamin E, putting it on the skin is equal to taking internally. I also discovered that popping one gel cap and putting it on a 30-year-old scar, the scar began to tan like the rest of the skin--that's powerful medicine.

good for cuticle

Posted by miracle on Jan 05, 2013

i use it as cuticle care product - very good!

Awesome product !!

Posted by Reviewer3265657 on Apr 13, 2009

i like this better than the 5,000 IU and it absorbs much quicker and doesn't make me look oily like the 5,000 !! i love it !! and i love the smell !!

Great product for wintertime

Posted by Reviewer2978985 on Sep 19, 2010

Skin looks glowing.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer2434301 on Nov 04, 2009

smells good and feels good. The only thing is that it's inconvenient to dispense the oil. I wish they had a dropper bottle type of thing to make it easier and cleaner.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »