Love Love love this product

Posted by Reviewer1644894 on Sep 18, 2008

I had a dried itchy patch on my face, after trying many different products from the drugstore I decided to try this. I watch my face with Nozxema antibacterial triple action and I then I oil my face with the jason oil and within a few days I saw a significant improvement. Its now been a few weeks and my face is silky smooth, I even look younger. I will definetly buy again and higly recommend. Oh the oil has a pleasant smell, not too strong just right.

so cheap!

Posted by Reviewer2337013 on Oct 23, 2009

my second bottle---i use it on scars, cuticles, hands and feet...amazing value

My eye treatment

Posted by Reviewer3294255 on Feb 08, 2010

I use this oil as my night eye treatment and love it. Actually I use it on top of my hyalironic acid serum I got from iHerb. Works great. No puffiness, no dark circles in the morning, beautiful smooth skin. Too soon to tell if it deminishes acne scars, but I am sure going to give it a go.

Jason Vitamin E Oil 5,000

Posted by Reviewer1298215 on Mar 31, 2009

This is a nice "beauty oil". You'd better like the smell of almond oil, though. I bought this as a night oil for my face and decolletage, however *something* in it broke me out. If you don't know how you'll respond to each oil, you're taking a bit of a chance. The ingredients are: Sunflower Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Rice Bran Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Lecithin, & an unnamed Essential Oil Blend. For me, this was a face "no-no", however I've found it to be great on my legs and arms.

Jason Natural, Vitamin E Oil

Posted by Reviewer1119157 on Nov 28, 2009

This product is a good skin softner that help my healing surgical scars.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1839999 on Jul 08, 2009

Great to use around the eyes - helps with fine lines.

Excellent oil with almond aroma

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

It is a blend of base oils with vitamin E. Almond oil smells quite fluid. Good absorbency. I'm adding it everywhere - in the hand cream, facial masks and hair. Add a few drops on a cotton pad with toner and wipe his face. It works fine on its own, it is better to apply to damp skin. Good softens dry skin and lips. Almost over, we must take more. Visit my page for more reviews... // Это смесь базовых масел с содержанием витамина Е. Масло приятно пахнет миндалем, довольно текучее. Впитываемость хорошая. Я добавляю его повсеместно - в крем для рук, в маски для лица и для волос. Добавляю пару капель на ватный диск с тоником и протираю лицо. Оно отлично действует и самостоятельно, наносить лучше на влажную кожу. Хорошо смягчает сухую кожу, губы. Почти закончилось, надо брать еще. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

Useful

Posted by Reviewer1921941 on Apr 17, 2009

I bought this to originally use on my face and under my eyes as a moisturizer. It made me break out a bit so I now mix it with my body lotion for extra moisture and that works wonders. I love the smell and how soft my skin feels. If you don't have acne prone skin this will work wonders for your face, if you do be careful because it may break you out. It all depends on your skin though so for how cheap the product is, it is well worth a try.

Allright

Posted by Reviewer2141544 on Oct 04, 2009

This is okay. I use it to moisturise my face, and it works great. A little bit greasy though, but I just have to experiment a little bit. Decent prouct, and you gotta love the price!

Don't buy it