Love Love love this product

Posted by Reviewer1644894 on Sep 18, 2008

I had a dried itchy patch on my face, after trying many different products from the drugstore I decided to try this. I watch my face with Nozxema antibacterial triple action and I then I oil my face with the jason oil and within a few days I saw a significant improvement. Its now been a few weeks and my face is silky smooth, I even look younger. I will definetly buy again and higly recommend. Oh the oil has a pleasant smell, not too strong just right.

My eye treatment

Posted by Reviewer3294255 on Feb 08, 2010

I use this oil as my night eye treatment and love it. Actually I use it on top of my hyalironic acid serum I got from iHerb. Works great. No puffiness, no dark circles in the morning, beautiful smooth skin. Too soon to tell if it deminishes acne scars, but I am sure going to give it a go.

so cheap!

Posted by Reviewer2337013 on Oct 23, 2009

my second bottle---i use it on scars, cuticles, hands and feet...amazing value

Jason Natural, Vitamin E Oil

Posted by Reviewer1119157 on Nov 28, 2009

This product is a good skin softner that help my healing surgical scars.

Excellent oil with almond aroma

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

It is a blend of base oils with vitamin E. Almond oil smells quite fluid. Good absorbency. I'm adding it everywhere - in the hand cream, facial masks and hair. Add a few drops on a cotton pad with toner and wipe his face. It works fine on its own, it is better to apply to damp skin. Good softens dry skin and lips. Almost over, we must take more. Visit my page for more reviews... // Это смесь базовых масел с содержанием витамина Е. Масло приятно пахнет миндалем, довольно текучее. Впитываемость хорошая. Я добавляю его повсеместно - в крем для рук, в маски для лица и для волос. Добавляю пару капель на ватный диск с тоником и протираю лицо. Оно отлично действует и самостоятельно, наносить лучше на влажную кожу. Хорошо смягчает сухую кожу, губы. Почти закончилось, надо брать еще. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1839999 on Jul 08, 2009

Great to use around the eyes - helps with fine lines.

My Skin is a Big Fan of this!

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012

The texture and the effect is has on my skin is incredible! While I apply it, it feels so smooth and pleasant and after several minutes it is all absorbed by the skin, leaving you not greasy, but still very, very smooth. You need a small quantity to feel the difference, the ingredients seems to be really well selected and the price so much more affordable, that many of the other beauty products (and especially creams and serums) even here on iHerb. I don't like to spend lots of money on such products, mainly because I like to spend it on foods and supplement, that will "work" from the inside and enhance make my external look (e.g. Skin) . But still, the skin needs *SOME* care after all, and this skin oil seems to be one of the best for the "Job" :) This one, alongside with NOW's Comforting Massage oil sits on my bathroom cabinet and serves its purpose well!

Really good oil for atopic skin

Posted by Reviewer2242964 on Jan 12, 2010

Jason's oil has improved the atopic skin of my 7-year old very much. He also likes to use the oil as it is taken up quickly by the skin and does not cause any "slimeness" (his words).

Good

Posted by Kristinev on Jun 25, 2012

I use it for making my own body lotion, it works very well.

smells awesome!

Posted by crissy on Jun 28, 2012

I use this oil for my face instead of lotion. I love how it smells, and I don't feel that it leaves my face oily either. I only use a few drops and it has lasted a very long time. I will also mix with coconut oil as well. This is a great product to have when making your own lotions as vitamin E can be used as a preservative.