July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jay Robb, Whey Protein, Vanilla, 12 oz (340 g)

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer3188594 on Aug 30, 2013

Love this protein powder.This powder was recommended to me by a nutritionist as one of the best tasting. I have to say that she was absolutely correct on that point. Highly recommend this product it taste great!

Great tasting nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2296937 on Sep 16, 2013

This is my first time trying Whey protein of any kind. I was worried that it would taste weird or have a bad stevia aftertaste. However, I was pleasantly surprised: firstly at the delicious vanilla fragrance that greeted me when I opened the packet, secondly, by the taste. I only had time to mix it with ice cold water (12oz, as stated on the packet) and it tasted great! No aftertaste and it was energy giving. I think I will try it next with the fat burning recipe at the back of the pack. There are a few other suggested recipes that as a whey newbie, I find very helpful.

Best vanilla protein I have ever had!

Posted by 5311847164357945324 on Oct 08, 2013

usally I don't like the taste of vanilla protein powder, because they often taste fake and too sweet. This one on the other hand had a delicious taste and is perfect for protein pancakes.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Jul 07, 2014

It truly is the best tasting protein powder on the planet! Only problem is there is no fiber so I add PGX fiber granules to the shake which works out perfectly.

best vanilla protein

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Aug 09, 2013

Best vanilla protein i know of