10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jeffrey James Botanicals, The Creme, 2 oz

Halleluja indeed!

Posted by JEJ446 on Apr 12, 2013

This is The Cream. It has everything to make your skin younger, smother, firmer, brighter. Vitamins C, E, A, coenzyme Q10, acids, phospholipids, peptides, hyaluronic acid.... I've used it as a night cream for a month and I can say - it did wonders!

It is a Very Nice Cream

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Feb 06, 2014

I have been using the Jeffrey James The Cream for about 3 or 4 weeks now. The smell is light and pleasant, you need very little cream to go a long way. It is a very light cream and easy to apply. I have not had any "noticeable" results as far as wrinkles etc. but I am sure that would take more time. I use it at night or/and during the day and I can easily apply makeup over it, it is not greasy or heavy. I think this may be my new line of skin care. I am also using the Eye Bright Eye Cream which I am also very happy with. I love that the ingredients are plentiful and pure! I have used MANY expensive brands over the years and they have not had the quality ingredients that Jeffrey James has. I am a 45 year old female.

Las opiniones tan buenas hicieron que lo comprara

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

La crema no esta mal pero es demasiado brillosa para mi piel grasa. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

Great!