Nice Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Feb 06, 2014

I have been using the Jeffrey James Eye Cream for about 3 or 4 weeks now. The smell is light and pleasant, you need very little cream to go a long way. It is a very light cream and easy to apply. I have not had any "noticeable" results as far as wrinkles etc. but I am sure that would take more time. It does not irritate my eyes and I do apply the cream over my lashes and I am sure some has gotten into my eye and there has been no problems with irritation. I use it at night or/and during the day and I can easily apply makeup over it, it is not greasy or heavy. I think this may be my new line of skin care. I am also using the face cream which I am also very happy with. I love that the ingredients are plentiful and pure!

This is one of the best creams I have used!

Posted by Reviewer1131393 on Jul 22, 2016

It visibly improved my skin in all aspects. I love the all natural ingredients and will stick with it. If you're looking for a cream to improve the glow, texture, tone and help fine lines and hydration, give this a try, It really works, I noticed improvement right away! The cream is very thick, so a little goes a long way.