This is a great product.

Posted by Reviewer1131393 on Jul 22, 2016

I love the way it feels on my skin, so light and smooth. First time for many many years that I have used a face product and noticeably seen the difference. It has only been a week and my friends are even noticing the glow and improvement of my skin and say I look younger.

Definitely worth it!

Posted by 5088236769503089421 on Oct 18, 2016

Feels smooth and refreshing. Kind of sticky at first, but then feels so nourishing. I 've been looking for a non-scented serum and this is perfect! I love how it feels on my skin!

Very nice serum

Posted by 5006583679743614443 on Dec 02, 2016

I really like this product. The serum is more liquid than creamy, however it gives a feeling of well hydrated skin. I would like to see the result in spring/summer as it is winter in my country at the moment and I have very dry skin this time of the year. My skin needs to be more hydrated so I always have to combine the serum with rose-hip oil or thicker cream. Besides that, the serum does a good job. My skin is becoming soft, glowy and balanced.

Very comforting serum!

Posted by iherbyfan on Dec 13, 2016

It is a lovely serum! Very comforting and hydrates well. My skin feels well-protected from external aggressions. But i would not pay full price for this. Only during sales.

Hydrates well

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Dec 21, 2016

At first I wasn't too sure about it, as I've had some negative experience with HA serums in the past, but after a few days my skin got used to it and drinks it up thirstily. It is non-sticky, clear, glides on well and sinks in really fast. I apply it to damp skin and spray a bit of thermal water over it before I put on the cream (Jeffrey James The Creme). My skin stays hydrated all day so I am rather happy with it. The bottle is quite big, so I expect it to last a couple of months, if not more.

Jeffrey James, The Serum

Posted by 5697228420293257997 on Nov 30, 2016

I really like this product. No complaints. I love that it has non toxic ingredients!

!

Posted by Strelka on Jan 04, 2017

Laba sastāva serums, kas komplektā ar attiecīgo krēmu ļoti labi uzlabo sejas izskatu.

Surprisingly great

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Jan 05, 2017

I boght it on speccial offer and boy Im glad I did. Wasnt using serums before as they are always pricey and Im into clean organic products. I have dehydrated skin and using this under some balm ore oil is just heaven.. It feels like water but you cand feel its not once putted on face.

Good!

Posted by 5158937997304398608 on Jan 17, 2017

Nothing special, but it is ok!

Amazing Serum

Posted by 4643606694311515351 on Dec 11, 2016

Result is amazing Texture and package are really good! Very good hyaluronic acid and cruelty free

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »