Good But....

Posted by Reviewer2270002 on Jan 22, 2013

I have bought 3 jars so far. The first 2 jars I was impressed with the consistency, taste and real natural feel as I also use on my body and eat this too. The 3rd jar has so much dark and black color about 1/3 of the bottle that I just couldn't use it as I was grossed out. I realize that they lightly filter this oil which is great but there was just too much sediment for me to stomach. I will say that the first 2 bottles has a little of which I understand. The sediment can be "sharp" if you get any and I certainly don't want to swallow it either. I do really like this oil as I have tried many others as it just seems real to me. I might try again but I will wait for a time.

i like it

Posted by 5376819188175560867 on Aug 06, 2012

ive been washing my face and putting it on at night just a tily lil amount it seems to make my skin look and feel nice . love the smell too

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 10, 2014

good, i could buy again.

Use for everything

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 09, 2015

I love coconut oil because it's so versatile! It can be used for everything. Hair, skin, supplement with health benefits, teeth whitening (look up oil pulling), homemade toothpaste/shampoo, in substitute of butter, etc. However, I've found the oil by Garden of Life to be of higher quality. Leave the glas*s on your stove top so it won't become solid.

Good

Posted by 5106207364587071128 on Aug 27, 2013

Good