JUST LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2399352 on Mar 07, 2012

Jungle Product - Beyond Organic Coconut Oil has become a favorite in our household. It has a terrific flavor and we use it daily. Positives are: lost 4 pounds without trying, joints (hips & shoulder) do not hurt any more, and memory seems to be better as well. It is definitely a win - win product. Thank you.

Really lovely Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2061494 on Mar 26, 2014

This is the loveliest Coconut Oil I have ever used. I have tried so many! It is clean, fresh, simple and taste's beautiful. I highly recommend it.

Among the best

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Apr 08, 2012

Great taste, texture, freshness. It comes in a glass jar, and price is right in line with the other high-quality organic coconut oils that I like. My fave of the moment.

has a fresh coconut smell and taste

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

I've recently discovered the benefits of virgin coconut oil and have been putting it on my skin, eating it straight on a spoon and cooking with it. So far so good! This smells and tastes fresh to me. It has the natural, fresh "coconut-y" flavour that I love.

Good price, great taste

Posted by 4835650184107683255 on May 06, 2013

This is the only coconut oil I've tried but I've read reviews on coconut oil products where some reviewers have said that the oil tasted bad for some reason but was not an issue with this one. It tastes great! I tried this product first because of the the glass jar, good price and because it's organic and I will buy it again.

Great Oil

Posted by Reviewer1489721 on Sep 04, 2011

Excellent taste and beyond organic

DIVINE

Posted by rossanav on Sep 20, 2014

I had been trying different brands of coconut oil, until I came across this one. I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. The flavor is delish, light, crisp and not overbearing, yet that subtle taste lingers... I use it for my hair treatment, I bake my gluten free goods with it, I apply after my shower. Please do not think you are going to smell like Hawaii tropic or if you cook with it, it will overpower, it does not.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3311443 on Oct 09, 2014

Tasty and multi functional. Everything you want coconut oil to be.

love it!

Posted by 5150865784763800167 on Nov 19, 2014

I absolutely love it! I've made very soft pancakes and the kids asked for more. Very light and delicate. Just waiting for new delivery and will order more.

Nice