The name says it all!

Posted by Reviewer2238935 on May 19, 2014

Just Tomatoes--that's what's in the bag. No sulfates/sulfites or other preservatives in these, unlike every other dried tomato product I've found. They aren't soft and moist like some other dried tomatoes but that crispness is fine with me. I crumble them into scrambled eggs with sauteed onion and celery--yum! Now if they made an organic version (as tomatoes are grown with a lot of pesticides which I'd rather avoid) this would get 5 stars instead of 4.

Only dehydrated sliced tomatoes available.

Posted by Reviewer3049214 on Jan 18, 2012

For years these dried tomato slices have been a favorite of mine when I have run out of my own. Dehydration of a quality product really concentrates its flavor. This product is attractive, chewy and for the imaginative vegan, evokes the experience of eating pepperoni. As I eat this daily, my only complaint is that I can't find it in larger, containers.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2126040 on Nov 07, 2012

this so great , i try many brand they'll add too many thing ,but JUST fruit is all naturel , the only drawback is expensive

Yum

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

I love these. They are super thin, sweet and chewy with a bit of crunch as well. I like to put a little bit of Himalayan salt in the bag and shake. I love the sweet and salty flavors mixed together.

Great snack!

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Sep 25, 2013

I eat these right out of the package, one of my all time favorite snacks. Maybe not for everyone, but if you like/love tomatoes this one is for you!

tastes like plastic

Posted by Reviewer3199460 on Nov 10, 2011

that's pretty much it.can't eat these,and i'm not picky or anything.expected much but it was disappointing.

Didn't like the taste...

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 06, 2015

I never tasted dried tomatoes before, but I used these ones to make a tomato sauce recipe that I found online, and didn't like much the flavor they provided to the sauce. However, this is my personal evaluation, someone else could think different.

Smells like drug

Posted by 5653009677247878259 on Jun 24, 2014

I didnt like .Taste and smell like drug