Just Tomatoes Etc!, Organic Just Strawberries, 1.2 oz (34 g)

Reviews 3-star

A great idea but the flavor!

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Apr 06, 2012

I'm torn here. I love the idea of organic strawberries in a bag that do not go bad and have nothing added. This gets 5 stars. For the taste, it's a bit like biting into red colored styrofoam and I could get past that but there is inconsistency from one strawberry to another: some slices are a flavorful and juicy delight, others are a sour and flavorless disappointment. So I'm not sure how many stars to give these. I'm not sure how else to eat them as I do not eat cereal so I can't comment how they would taste soaked in milk but straight out of the bag I can only eat about 6 or 7 slices and after that I get a sour, unpleasant taste to my mouth. Still I might purchase again for the health benefits.

Just tomtoes. Strawberreies

Posted by Reviewer1650627 From Great Britain on Jan 05, 2012

Ok, a little boring taste