Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Just a Leaf Organic Tea, Hibiscus Zingiber, Hibiscus & Ginger Blend, Caffeine Free, 3 oz (85 g)

Tasty and Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2410595 on Aug 18, 2013

I have been making iced tea with this and it tastes great. It is light and refreshing.

Smooth

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Oct 02, 2013

wonderfully gentle flavor

Beautifully Bright and Tangy!

Posted by 5689138597891977291 on Oct 10, 2013

My order of this tea just arrive and I am presently enjoying this tasty tangy delight! First of all, the quality is wonderful. The moment you open the nicely sealed container, you get this robust smell of Hibiscus & Ginger. I used my Just a Leaf tea cup, that I got for only $2.95 (Love this too...use it daily!)and the moment the warm water touch the tea this beautiful bright red color appeared...so inviting to the eye. The tea reminds me a little of cranberry juice because of the tartness and color but you can, without a doubt, taste the two main ingredience. Give it a try...so worth it! :-)

Yum

Posted by 5240776134100659549 on Oct 20, 2013

Love this tea. The ginger taste could be stronger though. But I would definitely repurchase.

Love this product is Caffeine Free, and it is Red plants!!!

Posted by 4895090348057268321 on Nov 20, 2013

I read all of reviews before I purchased this product. A lot of people were complaining about the tea is way too strong, so what I do was to put not too much amount of tea leaves in the pot, and I like to add some sugar subsitutes to it, and it tastes delicious. I love red color plants because it is very good for your body. I love about this product is also a Caffeine Free. I prefer natural fact in my body. I don't need any extra Caffeine in my body. This is the theory of being healthy if you eat right, don't stay up late, get at least 7 hours sleeping, then you don't need any caffeine!!!