• Similar glass tea infusers are sold for $15.95 elsewhere!

• Customer Ratings

green tea cup

Posted by 5672482316148762645 on Dec 09, 2015

Not easy to use and easy broken

cute and big enough tea cup

Posted by 5033765118716539403 on Aug 24, 2014

It's really reasonable and worth to buy it!

Una preciosidad

Posted by 5459295944162931951 on Jun 24, 2014

Soy una loca de las infusiones, y ahora tengo la taza má bonita para hacerlas, lo malo es que parece delicada y hay que andar con ojo. Lo mejor la tapadera para que no se vayan los aceites esenciales.

Great bargain!

Posted by 5021663740670089183 on May 17, 2014

This tea infuser is great, although the strainer can be a little difficult to clean. It is also very delicate and so could be easily broken. It isn't a long term product, but great for a couple of months worth of use.

Great product. Very convenient.

Posted by Caerulea on May 16, 2014

I love that the tea cup comes with a lid and tea strainer. Great design. Very convenient and easy to use. And the price is great, too.

Great tea infuser and cup with strainer.

Posted by Leione on May 16, 2014

The design is just perfect for brewing loose leaf tea: a gla ss tea cup comes with a functional lid and tea strainer. The lid is great for holding in the heat, the tea strainer is ideal for infusing bulk tea. The strainer is designed to be placed on the lid to avoid any drips, which is pretty smart and convenient. Another great thing about this tea infuser is that it's made of borosilicate gla ss, which is more heat resistant than regular gla ss, and easy to wash and clean. At just $2.95, it's definitely a bargain.

Tea leaf infuser

Posted by Reviewer2365998 on May 15, 2014

I only use rishi loose leaf teas because I think they are healthier and this works great infusing the tea into the water but not the tea leafs.

One of my favorite cups now!

Posted by 5325952791593524209 on May 12, 2014

I use a lot of loose herbs for my tea and this cup is so much fun. It works well and its fun to use. I turn the lid upside down to pull out the strainer and rest the strainer in the lid. It keeps me from dripping.

Makes Excellent Tea!!!

Posted by Reviewer2041268 on May 11, 2014

I've purchased two of these cups for myself now. One is in use, and one is in the closet in case I break the first. Previously, I was using a metal tea ball to make my green tea, but this cup makes the most reliable, tasty, non-metallic cup of tea. I love the fact there's no metal involved any more. Often in a tea ball the tea would not fully brew, but it is not the case with this tea cup. Every cup brews perfectly. There a couple of drawbacks which I choose to live with because this is such an excellent way to brew tea. The leaves do get stuck in the slits at the bottom of the inner cup. This makes for a bit more wait time in pouring the hot water over the leaves, but is certainly not that big of a deal. Also, I find it a bit messier when tossing the used tea leave away, as they stick to the inside of the cup a bit. However, considering the quality of the tea this cup brews, it truly is not a big deal. I have bumped my cup numerous times and it has not broken, so I've found it's a sturdier cup than I anticipated. Have been using my first cup for maybe 6 months or longer. It's no less sturdy than a delicate tea cup my grandma used to use.

Muy bien

Posted by 5748902256484425567 on May 10, 2014

Practico y comodo para tus infusiones. Muy mono, aunque un poco fragil.