Not up to par

Posted by 5405945373318622797 on Sep 30, 2013

Sorry, Justin's, but this butter is not on the level of the others. Frankly, two bites was enough. Not buying another jar.

I'm never offering to share this again.

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Sep 25, 2013

I offered to share this while camping, and my friends ate it all! It was so good, so I can't really blame them. Thick, smooth, just the right mix of sweet with a little salty. This is so much better than the alternative. Yum.

delicious but eeeeevil!

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013

oh man, disgustingly delicious straight out of the jar. the first container disappeared very quickly. will not reorder because this is just a waistline killer. fyi for those who can gorge on fat and sugar, this is totally a superior alternative to nutella which is just plain grosser than gross in terms of its ingredients.

Absolutely Scrumptious!

Posted by 5524782216644853645 on Sep 17, 2013

This is a great alternative to Nutella! Made with real hazelnuts and A LOT less sugar this is GREAT for chocolate lovers like me!!! The texture is really different to Nutella though! It's more grainy as they've blended hazelnuts into the mixture without pureeing them! I really like it thought - it adds a bit more crunch and makes it feel more healthy haha!

Fantastic substitute for Nutella

Posted by chungj on Sep 01, 2013

I grew up eating Nutella - we used to have those single serving packs with the small spatula for lunch, but since I picked up a healthy lifestyle this childhood staple has pretty much been eliminated from my diet. In short if you love Nutella you should definitely give this a try! I know a few reviews on here have found the spread as salty but I was pleased to find that my jar actually did not have many grains of salt, and when I did come across them they were actually quite pleasant in breaking up the sweetness. Teensy bit too sweet for me so I'll be trying Justin's chocolate almond butter next. Also I didn't find any almond grittiness at all (which you may or may not be looking for depending on personal preference) & didn't eat it with bread but can attest to the fact that it'd be difficult to spread on bread.

Justin's chocolate hazelnut blend

Posted by Reviewer1755880 on Aug 29, 2013

Great nut butter! Not too sweet with enough salt, has a beautiful smooth texture and wonderful flavor.

HOLY S*** Amazing product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

It tasted so good I downed the whole jar in one sitting!!! I love to dip pork rinds in this!!! Say What!!!!!!

美味しいです

Posted by Reviewer2873015 on Aug 22, 2013

でも、個人的にはArtisana, Cacao Bliss, Raw Chocolate Coconut Butterの方が好きです。

Delicious!!!

Posted by 5695727849269349341 on Aug 12, 2013

Super creamy and healthier than a regular hazelnut butter, loved it.

Will not repurchase

Posted by 4834422689986649496 on Aug 07, 2013

Tastes like stale cocoa. No hazelnut flavour at all. Not worth the money.