best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1883960 on Mar 12, 2012

better than peanut butter, almond butter, etc...its my favorite snack...i will love that this producct were selled in mexico

リピート買い

Posted by Reviewer2086853 on Jan 23, 2013

試しに1つだけ購入しましたが、程良い甘さと、アーモンドの食感が、あまりに美味しくて2つ追加注文しました。大事に頂きます。

SO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1279332 on Feb 04, 2013

I'm ordering my second jar really soon. This spread is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. It's just too good. It's not overly sweet even when I spread it on a little thick. It's a bit gritty because of the nuts and the salt but I actually prefer this texture over the super smooth nutella texture. It is thick and hard to spread in cold temperatures but once warmed, it's to die for!

Tastes Good, Dense Texture

Posted by Infernity on Feb 07, 2013

I personally really like the taste and overall the product, but I can understand if people prefer other brands; It's a little salty and pretty dense too, and your teeth might hit a hard nut cram. The bottom of the jar is often even thicker than the rest. 5 stars from me nevertheless.

So good!

Posted by 4997879831560176509 on Feb 22, 2013

Liked it very much, very delicious, very good and natural product, will definitely buy again!

Delicious

Posted by 4858126689961434714 on Mar 13, 2013

I loved this on toast. It has the texture of creamy peanut butter but is chocolate-y and not too sweet. Unfortunately, my son doesn't and prefers Nutella.

YUMMMM

Posted by 4677490660808088916 on Apr 11, 2013

This is absolutely delicious! I am a bug sweet tooth and this is amazing to cure my sweet cravings, taste like Nutella

Best spread ever!

Posted by Reviewer2802302 on Apr 22, 2013

I love this! It reminds me of ferrero rocher....Yum!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2645173 on Apr 28, 2013

Tastes wonderfully! I have trouble not eat it all at once..

My fav!

Posted by 5135903975320318523 on Jun 03, 2013

I love this nut butter - I sometimes eat it straight from the container! Usually I mix it in with porridge and banana! :) Yummm! I really like the texture of this nut butter - because they use actual nuts its a bit 'gritty' (which might be weird to people at first), but it's really good once you get used to it. Sometimes the oils 'seperate' a bit depending on the tempreature of the room, but you just mix it all up again & its totally fine!