Better than candy or frosting!

Posted by Reviewer2967500 on Feb 22, 2012

I love nut butters! I eat this one straight from the jar. It satifies my chocolate/sugar cravings. It's a healthier alternative to any candy/sweets out there.

best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1883960 on Mar 12, 2012

better than peanut butter, almond butter, etc...its my favorite snack...i will love that this producct were selled in mexico

Good on bread

Posted by Reviewer3274915 on Jan 12, 2013

Good on bread

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3240424 on Jan 21, 2013

Great on bread, apples or a spoon!

Mmmmmmm!

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on Jul 30, 2012

I bought this for my boyfriend, but I've eaten lots of it. So tasty by the spoonful.

リピート買い

Posted by Reviewer2086853 on Jan 23, 2013

試しに1つだけ購入しましたが、程良い甘さと、アーモンドの食感が、あまりに美味しくて2つ追加注文しました。大事に頂きます。

SO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1279332 on Feb 04, 2013

I'm ordering my second jar really soon. This spread is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. It's just too good. It's not overly sweet even when I spread it on a little thick. It's a bit gritty because of the nuts and the salt but I actually prefer this texture over the super smooth nutella texture. It is thick and hard to spread in cold temperatures but once warmed, it's to die for!

Tastes Good, Dense Texture

Posted by Infernity on Feb 07, 2013

I personally really like the taste and overall the product, but I can understand if people prefer other brands; It's a little salty and pretty dense too, and your teeth might hit a hard nut cram. The bottom of the jar is often even thicker than the rest. 5 stars from me nevertheless.

So good!

Posted by 4997879831560176509 on Feb 22, 2013

Liked it very much, very delicious, very good and natural product, will definitely buy again!

Delicious

Posted by 4858126689961434714 on Mar 13, 2013

I loved this on toast. It has the texture of creamy peanut butter but is chocolate-y and not too sweet. Unfortunately, my son doesn't and prefers Nutella.