SO much better than Nutella in every way!

Posted by pareedus on Jan 15, 2014

Love it! While I am so not tempted by the Nutella I bought for the family in the past, Justin's is delicious. Love that it isn't full of everything but hazelnuts and chocolate. Nutella is full of palm oil. My kids nicknamed it Palmsugarella. Justin's beats it hands down.

CHOC HAZLENUT SPREAD

Posted by 5370692659529189843 on Jul 29, 2013

My absolute favourite. This is the healthy answer to NUTELLA. So much better. Can see me buying this a lot. Love the texture and the taste

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2241684 on Dec 30, 2011

As a chocoholic I was skeptical about how nice this would be...but it did not disappoint at all. It's delicious. You have to leave it in the fridge once opened which makes it hard to spread right from the fridge, but if you take it out a while before using it spreads just fine! Delish!

J'adore

Posted by biotytips on Aug 27, 2014

Faut aimer mais perso j'adore c'est salé et sucré en meme temps

Fantastic!

Posted by 5028993066318338728 on Aug 01, 2013

Absolutely amazing, I had my husband hide the jar so I wouldn't eat it all in one sitting!

Absolutely Scrumptious!

Posted by 5524782216644853645 on Sep 17, 2013

This is a great alternative to Nutella! Made with real hazelnuts and A LOT less sugar this is GREAT for chocolate lovers like me!!! The texture is really different to Nutella though! It's more grainy as they've blended hazelnuts into the mixture without pureeing them! I really like it thought - it adds a bit more crunch and makes it feel more healthy haha!

リピート買い

Posted by Reviewer2086853 on Jan 23, 2013

試しに1つだけ購入しましたが、程良い甘さと、アーモンドの食感が、あまりに美味しくて2つ追加注文しました。大事に頂きます。

Worth every cent!

Posted by 5476659768044864698 on Jul 20, 2013

I was worried I wouldn't like it because of the price but it is the best thing I have ever eaten! As other reviewers have said, it is slightly salty but it's definitely not too much - I think it brings out the chocolate flavour really well. I would definitely buy it again.

Like Nutella but better!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

We buy this for our kiddos on the regular. A little goes a long way so it seems that it takes us awhile to work through a jar of this. It's good as a slightly sweet but more nutritionally sound version of Nutella.

gooood