Used to be great, now only _OK_

Posted by Reviewer2133316 on Oct 23, 2012

Latest batch doesn't taste %100 almonds, there is a soy flavor, my guess %80 almonds. This used to be such a great deal, with wonderful taste, a superb product.

A little too bland for me.

Posted by savourysue on Nov 11, 2012

I love almond butter and always look forward to my next snack with it, but this one wasn't great at all. My home made almond butter tastes better (it must be because of the quality of the almonds). I won't buy this one again.

Didn't meet my expactations--------Не оправдало моих ожиданий

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014

Before I tasted only the peanut butter which I love very much and always buy. This time I decided to try the almond butter. Frankly speaking, I didn't like it. It is very fatty, watery, not sweet and tasteless. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! ---------Прежде я пробовала только арахисовое масло, которое я очень люблю и всегда покупаю. Решила попробовать миндальное. Честно говоря, не понравилось. Очень жирное, жидкое, несладкое, невкусное. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

No taste at all

Posted by 5725616560776744206 on Apr 15, 2016

Terrible taste, nothing but almond. my kid refused to eat.

Not my favourite almond butter

Posted by 5645655591366594852 on Jun 09, 2016

This product didn't have enough oil in it, so it was too thick to spread. Also, it has a very mild almond taste.