New To iHerb?

KAL, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Unsweetened, 22 oz (624 g) (Discontinued Item)

delicious & easy to use

Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 14, 2013

oh, sooo goood, and a great packaging too

Quite satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2379795 on Jan 14, 2013

It has a rather good taste, maybe a bit more salty than expected. Also, I would like the container to have an indication of its being or not fully vegan (i.e. whether they use non-vegan glue). I will most probably buy it again.

Rookie Nutritional Yeast purchase!

Posted by Reviewer2796932 on Sep 15, 2011

Wanted to try nutritional yeast for a few vegan recipes I had. It's good, makes good cheese, interesting taste on popcorn, but I can't imagine that I'll use all of this! LOL. Don't buy this canister unless you're an experienced nutritional yeaster!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Jul 07, 2011

Not the best yeast flakes, as these are kind of sour. However, will buy again, as the box is huge and the price cannot be beaten.

I loooove it

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Jun 20, 2011

Since I'm a vegan, I've been trying to beef up my b12 level. This one is my first attempt to try Nutritional Yeast, so I don't know what other brands taste like. But I like this one. I put it in almost everything. One of the main reasons I like this is that they have salty taste, but rarely contain sodium.