July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Kalaya Calandri, Emu Essentials, Emu Oil, 4 fl oz

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2816587 on Jul 13, 2008

This is the most effective brand i have used for hair loss. I will always have this. It has also made my skin very nice and my eyelashes longer, thicker and stronger. Results take a little time but it is definatly worth it.

EMU oil and iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2603445 on Nov 15, 2008

First, iHerb sent me my emu oil in about two minutes. I received it immediately and it was packaged quite conscientiously within a ziplock plastic bag to prevent the possible messy postal possibility. Second, the oil was insanely reasonably priced, as the Aussies insist should be the case, since it is so cheap in the homeland. Last, my skin literally soaks it up and everything they say about it is true, as far as it being OIL that turns completely "dry" within minutes of application. I don't know yet if I am ten years younger but I can certainly say it is the best moisturizer I have ever used and my skin loves it. This emu oil is NOT gross, as some folks say some of the oils are... it smells fine, is refined and smooth, and doesn't cause my skin to break out, miraculously. Too bad I'm vegan though... it is a little hard on the conscience, but just a little. :)

Excellent Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer2280568 on Nov 24, 2008

I hate to give another positive review because the price has already increased, probably due to popularity... but this is a fantastic product. It has no detectable odor (which I was worried about) and is a wonderful moisturizer. It is non-comedogenic and has anti-inflammatory properties. I use it on my skin, hair and scalp.

Help my wife with raynauds.

Posted by Reviewer2624301 on Jan 12, 2009

My wife has raynauds phenomenon which can cause splits/cracks, and even ulcers to develop in the fingers due to dryness and poor blood circulation brought on by the raynauds. Since using this product on a regular basis (everyday), my wife has been split free for several years.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1165028 on Feb 18, 2009

I use this Emu oil on my hair along with jojoba oil. I am on my second order. My hair is staying soft and shiny and does not have to be permed as often. I have lots of new growth.