really drying

Posted by Reviewer1307673 on Feb 13, 2009

I was looking for something to ease very dry skin on hands, feet, etc and rather than alleviating problem it greatly exacerbated it and cracking dry skin resulted in staph infection. This is a very very drying oil.

leaky bottle

Posted by Reviewer1714450 on Jun 28, 2011

the item leaked during shipping and my local post office had to open up the whole box and repackage the item before it was delivered to me.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2643436 on May 05, 2009

This is the first time I've tried this product. It did not come sealed so it's difficult to know if it's been tampered with. There is a white powder which is not mixing with the oil. I don't understand why the white powder is there when the product is supposed to be an oil.

totally disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2276702 on Jul 13, 2010

first of all the bottle doesn't say Kalaya Calandri anywhere,i have checked with the company and their bottle is totally different,second i've used it on my face and now i have bold spots on my beard,i also used it on a skin rash it did nothing,this is by far the worst product i've bought from I Herb

bottle 3/4 full only!

Posted by 4618840120602082450 on Sep 25, 2013

I received a bottle that did not have a protective packaging and only about 3/4 full!