10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Kalaya Calandri, Emu Essentials, Emu Oil, 4 fl oz

Reviews 4-star

EMU oil and iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2603445 on Nov 15, 2008

First, iHerb sent me my emu oil in about two minutes. I received it immediately and it was packaged quite conscientiously within a ziplock plastic bag to prevent the possible messy postal possibility. Second, the oil was insanely reasonably priced, as the Aussies insist should be the case, since it is so cheap in the homeland. Last, my skin literally soaks it up and everything they say about it is true, as far as it being OIL that turns completely "dry" within minutes of application. I don't know yet if I am ten years younger but I can certainly say it is the best moisturizer I have ever used and my skin loves it. This emu oil is NOT gross, as some folks say some of the oils are... it smells fine, is refined and smooth, and doesn't cause my skin to break out, miraculously. Too bad I'm vegan though... it is a little hard on the conscience, but just a little. :)

Very good, but not a magic elixir for me

Posted by Reviewer1998560 on Mar 07, 2009

I had some serious eczema for 2 months on my face and arm. I had tried acupuncture, and I worked with a homeopath, tried various scent-free moisturizers, but nothing really helped. Then I heard about Emu Oil. It was the best moisturizer I tried. My face especially felt relief after 2-3 days, but after a week of constant use it didn't clear the eczema. I ended up taking topical steroids which knocked it back (if you are considering steroids, remember they only treat symptoms -- keep looking for the underlying cause). Emu Oil is great, but some websites promise magic cures which didn't work for me. And when I put it on my arm, it got on my shirts which required drycleaning. Still I do highly recommend this oil. I would be willing to pay twice the price for such an effective moisturizer.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Jun 03, 2009

Helps with the dryness. A natural product.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer3358176 on Apr 29, 2008

I've only used this product a few times but it is very moisturizing and goes right into the skin.

wonder product

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on Aug 28, 2008

emu oil is an exceptional product. i have sun damaged skin and this is one of the only product which has worked for me.