WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2816587 on Jul 13, 2008

This is the most effective brand i have used for hair loss. I will always have this. It has also made my skin very nice and my eyelashes longer, thicker and stronger. Results take a little time but it is definatly worth it.

Excellent Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer2280568 on Nov 24, 2008

I hate to give another positive review because the price has already increased, probably due to popularity... but this is a fantastic product. It has no detectable odor (which I was worried about) and is a wonderful moisturizer. It is non-comedogenic and has anti-inflammatory properties. I use it on my skin, hair and scalp.

Help my wife with raynauds.

Posted by Reviewer2624301 on Jan 12, 2009

My wife has raynauds phenomenon which can cause splits/cracks, and even ulcers to develop in the fingers due to dryness and poor blood circulation brought on by the raynauds. Since using this product on a regular basis (everyday), my wife has been split free for several years.

Would Buy Again

Posted by Reviewer1722826 on Mar 27, 2009

i was first unsure because of the color of the produc. Due to in the past the emu oil i purchased was a yellowish color. My suspension change with continued use of the product. I love it and will buy again. Its an extremely excellennt moisturizer for both fact and body. I am an African American female you suffers from oily skin however this product did not at all make face oily or break out. It actually helped to regulate and rid my blemishes!!!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1165028 on Feb 18, 2009

I use this Emu oil on my hair along with jojoba oil. I am on my second order. My hair is staying soft and shiny and does not have to be permed as often. I have lots of new growth.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Feb 25, 2009

This oil is fantastic! really works on eczema and any kind of irritations, I tried emu oil from other companies, but so far this is the one that works best!

New mom, new uses )

Posted by Reviewer2478321 on Nov 23, 2009

I have been using this particular Emu Oil for quite awhile and have always thought it to be a wonderful product. Now, with our first child, it is even better than I thought. Not only is it great for my skin (my go to night moisturizer), it has been absolutely amazing for our daughter. For all of the awkward skin conditions that affect newborns it has helped them all, from cradle cap to eczema, I wouldn't be without my Kalaya Calandri Emu Oil.

Numbs arthritis pain.

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Jan 22, 2009

I bought this oil for my mom that has arthritis in the fingers of her hands. It does work very well. She says that she feels the oil penetrating into her skin and it numbs the pain. I will definitely order again.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1429989 on Jan 11, 2009

It only takes a drop for my entire face. Makes the skin feel like velvet. Over time I think this will really benefit my aging skin.

My sun-induced rash is gone!

Posted by Reviewer1244807 on Aug 17, 2008

Use this oil daily on my forearms where I break out in what my dermatologist calls an "excematous rash." Clears and prevents this rash. I also use it on my lips before bed - fabulous results. My lips are hydrated, full, soft, and no longer become chapped.