Kalaya Calandri, Emu Essentials, Emu Oil, 4 fl oz

Reviews 5-star

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2816587 From Maine on Jul 13, 2008

This is the most effective brand i have used for hair loss. I will always have this. It has also made my skin very nice and my eyelashes longer, thicker and stronger. Results take a little time but it is definatly worth it.

Excellent Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer2280568 From Alabama on Nov 24, 2008

I hate to give another positive review because the price has already increased, probably due to popularity... but this is a fantastic product. It has no detectable odor (which I was worried about) and is a wonderful moisturizer. It is non-comedogenic and has anti-inflammatory properties. I use it on my skin, hair and scalp.

Help my wife with raynauds.

Posted by Reviewer2624301 From Alabama on Jan 12, 2009

My wife has raynauds phenomenon which can cause splits/cracks, and even ulcers to develop in the fingers due to dryness and poor blood circulation brought on by the raynauds. Since using this product on a regular basis (everyday), my wife has been split free for several years.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1165028 From Missouri on Feb 18, 2009

I use this Emu oil on my hair along with jojoba oil. I am on my second order. My hair is staying soft and shiny and does not have to be permed as often. I have lots of new growth.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 From United Arab Emirates on Feb 25, 2009

This oil is fantastic! really works on eczema and any kind of irritations, I tried emu oil from other companies, but so far this is the one that works best!