Great for muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on May 26, 2014

This is great, i put it when i have muscle pain and it works great. A little goes a long way, will purchase again and again!

Can't live without!

Posted by 5595850953661785596 on Jan 15, 2014

I guess everyone needs to have it for its healing qualities! It smoothes skin, makes it so stealthy!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

Due to cold sore years ago, two patches of scar of 3/4" were left on my right foot. I applied the lotion to the scar after bath.(carefully ground the top hard layer with fine mica paper as free from iherb) Almost 90% disappeared, miraculous!! Also applied to hairline for better hair growth.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Sep 14, 2013

I mix one drop with moisturizer. My face glows!

super face cream

Posted by 4904057791438220938 on Oct 26, 2012

hypoallergenic Use like day cream scars disappear faster

Excellent oil

Posted by Deniela on Sep 27, 2012

Excellent oil, especially in the winter! Excellent nourishes and moisturizes the skin!

Great for your scalp!

Posted by 5487155553112759603 on Sep 17, 2012

I mixed this oil in with the jojoba oil that I recently ordered. I apply it to my scalp every other day. It's the only oil that I have used that stopped the itching that I was having from wearing my sew in. I really like it.

You have to be patient

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on May 26, 2012

I have just received this brand, but I have bin using Emu oil for quite som time now. The trick to make it work is to shake it well, and massage well in to affected area. Put on as often as You can. It cured my skin-fungus that I have had for several Years. My skin is now soft and souple. But it is no halleluja-oil, you have to do the job and do it long enough.

Even clears age spots!!

Posted by Reviewer2825132 on Apr 19, 2012

I've had two pretty large "age spots", also known as "maturity spots", one right on the middle of each cheek. Concealor and make up barely covered them. Then I started using this Emu Oil. I can't believe it! Within just 2 weeks my age spots are disappearing. This was just an added bonus, since I was just experimenting, using it as a face moisturizer. I put it on about 10 minutes before applying my make-up so it soaks in. I'm impressed. Even though it's "oil" it soaks in beautifully. My skin feels and looks great.

Emu-Öl