WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2816587 on Jul 13, 2008

This is the most effective brand i have used for hair loss. I will always have this. It has also made my skin very nice and my eyelashes longer, thicker and stronger. Results take a little time but it is definatly worth it.

Excellent Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer2280568 on Nov 24, 2008

I hate to give another positive review because the price has already increased, probably due to popularity... but this is a fantastic product. It has no detectable odor (which I was worried about) and is a wonderful moisturizer. It is non-comedogenic and has anti-inflammatory properties. I use it on my skin, hair and scalp.

EMU oil and iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2603445 on Nov 15, 2008

First, iHerb sent me my emu oil in about two minutes. I received it immediately and it was packaged quite conscientiously within a ziplock plastic bag to prevent the possible messy postal possibility. Second, the oil was insanely reasonably priced, as the Aussies insist should be the case, since it is so cheap in the homeland. Last, my skin literally soaks it up and everything they say about it is true, as far as it being OIL that turns completely "dry" within minutes of application. I don't know yet if I am ten years younger but I can certainly say it is the best moisturizer I have ever used and my skin loves it. This emu oil is NOT gross, as some folks say some of the oils are... it smells fine, is refined and smooth, and doesn't cause my skin to break out, miraculously. Too bad I'm vegan though... it is a little hard on the conscience, but just a little. :)

Help my wife with raynauds.

Posted by Reviewer2624301 on Jan 12, 2009

My wife has raynauds phenomenon which can cause splits/cracks, and even ulcers to develop in the fingers due to dryness and poor blood circulation brought on by the raynauds. Since using this product on a regular basis (everyday), my wife has been split free for several years.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1165028 on Feb 18, 2009

I use this Emu oil on my hair along with jojoba oil. I am on my second order. My hair is staying soft and shiny and does not have to be permed as often. I have lots of new growth.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Feb 25, 2009

This oil is fantastic! really works on eczema and any kind of irritations, I tried emu oil from other companies, but so far this is the one that works best!

Would Buy Again

Posted by Reviewer1722826 on Mar 27, 2009

i was first unsure because of the color of the produc. Due to in the past the emu oil i purchased was a yellowish color. My suspension change with continued use of the product. I love it and will buy again. Its an extremely excellennt moisturizer for both fact and body. I am an African American female you suffers from oily skin however this product did not at all make face oily or break out. It actually helped to regulate and rid my blemishes!!!

Very good, but not a magic elixir for me

Posted by Reviewer1998560 on Mar 07, 2009

I had some serious eczema for 2 months on my face and arm. I had tried acupuncture, and I worked with a homeopath, tried various scent-free moisturizers, but nothing really helped. Then I heard about Emu Oil. It was the best moisturizer I tried. My face especially felt relief after 2-3 days, but after a week of constant use it didn't clear the eczema. I ended up taking topical steroids which knocked it back (if you are considering steroids, remember they only treat symptoms -- keep looking for the underlying cause). Emu Oil is great, but some websites promise magic cures which didn't work for me. And when I put it on my arm, it got on my shirts which required drycleaning. Still I do highly recommend this oil. I would be willing to pay twice the price for such an effective moisturizer.

Numbs arthritis pain.

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Jan 22, 2009

I bought this oil for my mom that has arthritis in the fingers of her hands. It does work very well. She says that she feels the oil penetrating into her skin and it numbs the pain. I will definitely order again.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1429989 on Jan 11, 2009

It only takes a drop for my entire face. Makes the skin feel like velvet. Over time I think this will really benefit my aging skin.