Good

Posted by Ronroy on Jul 10, 2012

Works well.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2332688 on Mar 02, 2012

Been buying for years and get results with no complications.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Mar 14, 2011

I gave this to my daugther who's working in China and she said it's not bad,ie, it works . But it will not work if you take it when the cold symptoms are more severe.

good

Posted by Reviewer1562006 on Feb 01, 2011

Good product, when I took it, it made my nose run like crazy but within a few hours I was clear... seemed to fight off whatever I had without making me drowsy.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2798744 on Sep 01, 2010

I have used this product for several years. I have non-allergice rhinitis and would be on prescribed meds if this product wasn't available. Good for those with cold and sinusitis, too. I highly recommend.

Kold Kare Review

Posted by Reviewer1138090 on Mar 16, 2009

I've taken this product for years and it is excellent. I ran out and didn't take any for about a month and I could tell the difference. It really helps with allergy symptoms. It is as good as any antihistamine.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2273919 on May 23, 2008

i use this mainly with my other perscribed allergy meds. I use two at once when ever I feel like my RX meds arent quite cutting it. it will within an hour take away any sinus pressure or headaches or sneezing. I use it during heavy allergy season to insure I can make it thru my day without any added hassel of sneezing, watery eyes or headaches.

Jane Graham

Posted by Reviewer1230707 on Mar 17, 2008

The product was minimally effective, but I wouldn't go shouting from the mountain tops as to its wonderfulness.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1034349 on Mar 01, 2008

This product has worked great for me. Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I immediately start taking it. The sooner you take it, the faster you get over it. The last time I took it, my cold never got full blown and it was gone in 3 days.

Kold Kare tablets

Posted by Reviewer2088744 on Jan 31, 2008

It seemed to lessen the symptoms of my cold. I definately would use it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »