A Miracle

Posted by Reviewer3171535 on Nov 20, 2007

I used to get about 5 colds a year until I tried Kold Kare. I have it onhand at all times. At the first sign of a cold, or after a known exposure to a cold I start on it. I never get a cold anymore. I recently had surgery and it was cold season so I started on Kold Kare to protect myself. I just can't say enough about this miracle pill.

Sinus Care

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Nov 23, 2007

Have used this product for more than 5 years. I have year-round allergies and sinus problems. Didn't like the way I felt with prescription drugs. A Naturopath gave my sister Kan Jang from the Swedish Herbal Institute who shared it with me. The American distributor changed the name to Kare n Herbs...I take one tab 2-3 times per day fall and winter, and 4-6 spring and summer they provide all the relief I need. With Sambucol 2-3 times per day will reduce the time of colds and flu to 3-4 days.

Praise of Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer2537773 on Aug 31, 2006

I keep Kold Kare on hand all year long. As soon as I feel symptoms of sinus or a cold begin taking Kold Kare immediately and the symptoms disappear in one or two days. Have reocmmended this to others and they have the same results.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Nov 18, 2006

Both my husband and I have gotten colds this season. Mine felt mild and disappeared with 24 hours use of Kold Kare. My husband got a severe cold --according to friend's experience it should have lasted a week. But it also cleared in 24 hours using Kold Kare. Great product!

Kare n Herbs, Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer2428086 on Jun 23, 2008

Excellent product that I have used for over 6 years. Colds and sinus difficulties are much less when taking this product. Interaction with other meds appear to be not a problem.

Kold Kare works

Posted by Reviewer1545282 on Sep 26, 2008

Fine product. So far it's done what I want it to do. I felt a cold coming on and didn't get it!

North Carolina

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Oct 28, 2008

I have used this product since 1995. Seems like it has antibiotic effect when taken when first cold symptoms set in. I keep several boxes around the house and office so I can start taking it asap when need arises.

Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer1951840 on Nov 24, 2008

Thanks for the quick and efficient service.

Living Au Naturale

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Jan 05, 2009

I have used this product for years during flu and cold season , it's wonderful. I never get sick thank heavens! This product at iherb is actually cheaper than from Kare n herbs website!

Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer2100216 on Apr 27, 2011

I have been using this product for the last 5 years. I use it primarily during allergy season to clear my nasal passages.