works great

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Jan 04, 2012

This is a wonderful product for sinusitis or colds. I take 2 tabs 3x a day when bad until used up.Keep some handy when needed.

A must for all allergy sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2043988 on Jun 24, 2011

If I don't have a couple of boxes of Kold Kare on hand during the spring, I get nervous. This is my go-to supplement for healing nasty sinus infections and loosening head congestion.

Anti allergen

Posted by JackLyon on Jun 09, 2016

Great for multiple sinus and respiratory symptoms from sinusitis to hay fever to flu. Successfully benefiting from this product for fifteen years. Won't allow myself to run out of it. Iherb has great price too.

Protects me against flu.

Posted by Reviewer2233614 on Nov 11, 2011

My family have taken Kold Kare for years and have not gotten the flu even without the flu shot.

Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer1951840 on Nov 24, 2008

Thanks for the quick and efficient service.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1956080 on Apr 25, 2010

I love KK. I also love iHerb.com. I received my order in less than 48 hours.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Aug 20, 2011

I've used Kold Kare (used to be Kang Jang and now I think it is going by that name again) for years. It is very effective for colds, or for allergies by taking one or two a day. Now it is also used (andrographis) for osteoarthritis, to cut down on inflammation. I think it helps my fingers to take one everyday.

Recommend this very highly

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Mar 06, 2009

So far, I am very impressed with Kold Kare. I have tried just about everything for my sinus headaches, and nothing works. Since getting Kold Kare, I have had two bouts with a sinus headache, and Kold Kare actually did the trick. I could hardly believe it. I had given up hope.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2000006 on Mar 03, 2010

I have been using Kold Kare for years. It's an awesome product!! Has to be taken by the very first sign of a cold...

Kold Kare Works

Posted by Reviewer2040129 on Feb 24, 2009

I had been bothered by a low grade sinus problem for about a month. When I read about the herb in Kold Kare being helpful for sinus problems, I ordered it. By the second day of taking it, my problem went away. I have since recommended it to friends who also found it helpful.