kare n herbs

Posted by Reviewer3271169 on Mar 06, 2010

it does what it says

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2000006 on Mar 03, 2010

I have been using Kold Kare for years. It's an awesome product!! Has to be taken by the very first sign of a cold...

KOLD KARE

Posted by Reviewer2973139 on Feb 24, 2010

This is the only cold medicine I use --- pure, holistic and EFFECTIVE!

Get prevention

Posted by Reviewer1546367 on Jan 11, 2010

Whenever family has cold or is beginning to get a cold, we use this product and the cold disappears quickly or it doesn't come to pass at all.

best cold remedy I know

Posted by Reviewer2552162 on Dec 14, 2009

Whenever I start to feel sick, I immediately take two of these and the sick feeling is 90% gone after just one or two minutes! I don't know anything that is quite so effective, and so quickly, too! I chew the tablets well before swallowing. It tastes bitter, but I figure the saliva starts to break it down and make it more effective, although I'm not sure. I heard this is a very popular cold remedy in Europe. Like any cold remedy, it's much more effective if taken immediately, at the very first feeling of getting sick.

Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer2112945 on Nov 25, 2009

Great product, and iHerb is one of the few places you can get it this tablet form.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1539514 on Oct 29, 2009

Worked for me, after 2-3 days sickness gone.

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer3167563 on Oct 18, 2009

I bought this from the reviews. I woke up Friday morning with the sniffles. I immediately started taking Kold Kare, I traveled to N.C. and my head so so stuffy and my sinuses were blocked. I took this all day Friday, and Saturday. Finally, I had to get some Mucinex D for relief and of course I used the Netti pot.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639318 on Jul 07, 2009

I was referred to Kare n Herbs Kold Kare by a resource at Whole Foods. I was beginning a cold or an allergy and wanted something to help. She recommended Kold Kare and I tried it. It has been a great help in catching both a cold and an allergy in the early stages and making short work of them. I am much more comfortable with many fewer uncomfortable symptoms as a result of taking Kold Kare. Thanks very much. It's a great product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1427347 on Jul 07, 2009

If this is taken at the first sign of a cold it will stop it from progressing. We have used it more than once with the same results.