A must for all allergy sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2043988 on Jun 24, 2011

If I don't have a couple of boxes of Kold Kare on hand during the spring, I get nervous. This is my go-to supplement for healing nasty sinus infections and loosening head congestion.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Aug 20, 2011

I've used Kold Kare (used to be Kang Jang and now I think it is going by that name again) for years. It is very effective for colds, or for allergies by taking one or two a day. Now it is also used (andrographis) for osteoarthritis, to cut down on inflammation. I think it helps my fingers to take one everyday.

Great help for colds

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Nov 05, 2011

I stock up on this before every cold season.

Protects me against flu.

Posted by Reviewer2233614 on Nov 11, 2011

My family have taken Kold Kare for years and have not gotten the flu even without the flu shot.

The best thing going!!

Posted by Reviewer1567081 on Nov 26, 2011

This is the best product I have ever found for colds and sinus infections, yes, infections!!! My ear and glands and sinus were totally blocked and I took two, hopped in a hot shower, and in 2-4 hours it had drained and I was on the road to recovery without antibiotics!!!

Kold Kare works very well.

Posted by Reviewer1006734 on Dec 19, 2011

I recommend this to anyone who has the sniffles and even sinusitis.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Jan 04, 2012

This is a wonderful product for sinusitis or colds. I take 2 tabs 3x a day when bad until used up.Keep some handy when needed.

This stuff works!!

Posted by Reviewer3236215 on Feb 28, 2012

As a waitress, it is pretty easy to come in contact with all sorts of colds and viruses. I swear by Kold Kare. I always carry some with me. If I am near people who are sick, or if I'm feeling that way, I take one right away! That's key with this stuff...take it early on with symptoms. I have also found that if I take it with "Emergen-C" it is twice as effective. I follow this regimen two-three times a day depending on how I'm feeling.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2090388 on Apr 13, 2008

GREAT FOR ALLERGY SEASON TOO

Great for Spring Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1638259 on Apr 29, 2008

GREAT during allergy season as a daily allergy routine. Cuts down the length of time if you do catch a cold, flu or sinusitis. I like to take two at bedtime with a full night's sleep and I feel terrific in the morning. Been using for 10yrs ( was formerly under the name Kan-Jang a product of Sweden) Marilyn in Sacramento