shortened the duration of cough

Posted by Reviewer2561654 on Mar 18, 2009

I feel that this product shortened the duration of my cold and cough. In the past, my cough could last for weeks. I was better in five days after taking Kare n Herbs.

Kold Kare Review

Posted by Reviewer1138090 on Mar 16, 2009

I've taken this product for years and it is excellent. I ran out and didn't take any for about a month and I could tell the difference. It really helps with allergy symptoms. It is as good as any antihistamine.

Recommend this very highly

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Mar 06, 2009

So far, I am very impressed with Kold Kare. I have tried just about everything for my sinus headaches, and nothing works. Since getting Kold Kare, I have had two bouts with a sinus headache, and Kold Kare actually did the trick. I could hardly believe it. I had given up hope.

Kold Kare Works

Posted by Reviewer2040129 on Feb 24, 2009

I had been bothered by a low grade sinus problem for about a month. When I read about the herb in Kold Kare being helpful for sinus problems, I ordered it. By the second day of taking it, my problem went away. I have since recommended it to friends who also found it helpful.

Chris C

Posted by Reviewer3267055 on Jan 29, 2009

I have been using this product for about 4 years and haven't had a full blown cold in that time. I might get the start of one but it nips it in the bud right away. I works great for sinus problems too. I highly recommend this product although it does not work for everyone since everyone's system is different. Try it.

Kold Kare Works

Posted by Reviewer2177364 on Jan 19, 2009

I have suffered with a sinus condition for many years. The doctors keep prescribing medicine that did't work very well. One day I saw an add featuring Karen Herbs which was known by another name wich I beleive was Kan Jana. Once I started using this product my sinus seemed to go byby. I only have a sinus problem in the winter so I start taking Kold Kare in Oct., 2 a day for 3 weeks , then 2 every other day until the end of winter or the cold weather ends. This routine I've been doing now for 3 years without any sinus problems at all. This product is godsend.

Living Au Naturale

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Jan 05, 2009

I have used this product for years during flu and cold season , it's wonderful. I never get sick thank heavens! This product at iherb is actually cheaper than from Kare n herbs website!

Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer1951840 on Nov 24, 2008

Thanks for the quick and efficient service.

North Carolina

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Oct 28, 2008

I have used this product since 1995. Seems like it has antibiotic effect when taken when first cold symptoms set in. I keep several boxes around the house and office so I can start taking it asap when need arises.

Kold Kare works

Posted by Reviewer1545282 on Sep 26, 2008

Fine product. So far it's done what I want it to do. I felt a cold coming on and didn't get it!