Kare n Herbs, Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer2428086 on Jun 23, 2008

Excellent product that I have used for over 6 years. Colds and sinus difficulties are much less when taking this product. Interaction with other meds appear to be not a problem.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2273919 on May 23, 2008

i use this mainly with my other perscribed allergy meds. I use two at once when ever I feel like my RX meds arent quite cutting it. it will within an hour take away any sinus pressure or headaches or sneezing. I use it during heavy allergy season to insure I can make it thru my day without any added hassel of sneezing, watery eyes or headaches.

Great for Spring Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1638259 on Apr 29, 2008

GREAT during allergy season as a daily allergy routine. Cuts down the length of time if you do catch a cold, flu or sinusitis. I like to take two at bedtime with a full night's sleep and I feel terrific in the morning. Been using for 10yrs ( was formerly under the name Kan-Jang a product of Sweden) Marilyn in Sacramento

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2090388 on Apr 13, 2008

GREAT FOR ALLERGY SEASON TOO

Jane Graham

Posted by Reviewer1230707 on Mar 17, 2008

The product was minimally effective, but I wouldn't go shouting from the mountain tops as to its wonderfulness.

I swear this stuff works

Posted by Reviewer2406740 on Mar 13, 2008

Plagued by persistent allergy/sinus headaches in the afternoons, I tried this a few years ago and it is like a miracle. I keep waiting for the "placebo effect" to wear off, but years later it is still working well for me for congestion, sinus pain. For colds & flu, it MAY decrease your odds of catching if you take during the season but hard to say. I've caught less colds I was exposed to and have had less severe ones, but that also happens as you get older so might not be the preventive Kold Kare dosing. Elderberry (tablets, liquid - brand name Sambucol is good) also works really well when you're having more runny nose/throat issues more than congestion/sinus. For me at least.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1034349 on Mar 01, 2008

This product has worked great for me. Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I immediately start taking it. The sooner you take it, the faster you get over it. The last time I took it, my cold never got full blown and it was gone in 3 days.

Kold Kare tablets

Posted by Reviewer2088744 on Jan 31, 2008

It seemed to lessen the symptoms of my cold. I definately would use it again.

Great alternative to antihistamine/decongestant

Posted by Reviewer1870256 on Jan 05, 2008

Helps reduce severity of cold when taken at first sign of symptoms.

Sinus Care

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Nov 23, 2007

Have used this product for more than 5 years. I have year-round allergies and sinus problems. Didn't like the way I felt with prescription drugs. A Naturopath gave my sister Kan Jang from the Swedish Herbal Institute who shared it with me. The American distributor changed the name to Kare n Herbs...I take one tab 2-3 times per day fall and winter, and 4-6 spring and summer they provide all the relief I need. With Sambucol 2-3 times per day will reduce the time of colds and flu to 3-4 days.