A must

Posted by Reviewer2577692 on Oct 16, 2007

Can't be without it!

Great help for colds

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Nov 05, 2011

I stock up on this before every cold season.

Kare n Herbs, Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer2428086 on Jun 23, 2008

Excellent product that I have used for over 6 years. Colds and sinus difficulties are much less when taking this product. Interaction with other meds appear to be not a problem.

Sinus Care

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Nov 23, 2007

Have used this product for more than 5 years. I have year-round allergies and sinus problems. Didn't like the way I felt with prescription drugs. A Naturopath gave my sister Kan Jang from the Swedish Herbal Institute who shared it with me. The American distributor changed the name to Kare n Herbs...I take one tab 2-3 times per day fall and winter, and 4-6 spring and summer they provide all the relief I need. With Sambucol 2-3 times per day will reduce the time of colds and flu to 3-4 days.

Praise of Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer2537773 on Aug 31, 2006

I keep Kold Kare on hand all year long. As soon as I feel symptoms of sinus or a cold begin taking Kold Kare immediately and the symptoms disappear in one or two days. Have reocmmended this to others and they have the same results.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2798744 on Sep 01, 2010

I have used this product for several years. I have non-allergice rhinitis and would be on prescribed meds if this product wasn't available. Good for those with cold and sinusitis, too. I highly recommend.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2273919 on May 23, 2008

i use this mainly with my other perscribed allergy meds. I use two at once when ever I feel like my RX meds arent quite cutting it. it will within an hour take away any sinus pressure or headaches or sneezing. I use it during heavy allergy season to insure I can make it thru my day without any added hassel of sneezing, watery eyes or headaches.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2332688 on Mar 02, 2012

Been buying for years and get results with no complications.

Good

Posted by Ronroy on Jul 10, 2012

Works well.

Kold Kare tablets

Posted by Reviewer2088744 on Jan 31, 2008

It seemed to lessen the symptoms of my cold. I definately would use it again.