10% Off Orders Over $40!

Kare n Herbs, Kold Kare, 40 Tablets

A Miracle

Posted by Reviewer3171535 on Nov 20, 2007

I used to get about 5 colds a year until I tried Kold Kare. I have it onhand at all times. At the first sign of a cold, or after a known exposure to a cold I start on it. I never get a cold anymore. I recently had surgery and it was cold season so I started on Kold Kare to protect myself. I just can't say enough about this miracle pill.

Sinus Care

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Nov 23, 2007

Have used this product for more than 5 years. I have year-round allergies and sinus problems. Didn't like the way I felt with prescription drugs. A Naturopath gave my sister Kan Jang from the Swedish Herbal Institute who shared it with me. The American distributor changed the name to Kare n Herbs...I take one tab 2-3 times per day fall and winter, and 4-6 spring and summer they provide all the relief I need. With Sambucol 2-3 times per day will reduce the time of colds and flu to 3-4 days.

Praise of Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer2537773 on Aug 31, 2006

I keep Kold Kare on hand all year long. As soon as I feel symptoms of sinus or a cold begin taking Kold Kare immediately and the symptoms disappear in one or two days. Have reocmmended this to others and they have the same results.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Nov 18, 2006

Both my husband and I have gotten colds this season. Mine felt mild and disappeared with 24 hours use of Kold Kare. My husband got a severe cold --according to friend's experience it should have lasted a week. But it also cleared in 24 hours using Kold Kare. Great product!

Kare n Herbs, Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer2428086 on Jun 23, 2008

Excellent product that I have used for over 6 years. Colds and sinus difficulties are much less when taking this product. Interaction with other meds appear to be not a problem.