Tranquility Kare- works very well

Posted by Reviewer1028415 on May 24, 2008

I have been using this for years. Keep some in my car, purse, home etc. I order extra boxes and share with friends when they tell me they are anxious or stressed. Doesn't make you feel sleepy or weird. Just seems to take the edge off of heightened anxiety without any side effects. Would highly recommend to anyone.

very good sleep herb

Posted by Reviewer1810778 on Apr 25, 2009

I've been using this product for a few years and have always found it to be helpful in calming me down enough to fall asleep.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Mar 20, 2010

I was surprised how well I slept after taking two tablets of Kare n Herbs, Withania Somnifera Ashwagandha, Tranquility Kare, about an hour before I went to bed. The next time I took it immediately before bed and had trouble sleeping again. Now I try to be sure to take it at least one hour before retiring.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Jun 08, 2007

I've experienced great results with both stress relief and relief from joint pain.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer3122461 on Mar 17, 2008

A naturopath recommended this to me for help with anxiety - it doesn't noticeably help with acute anxiety & insomnia, but with mild to moderate it can really help. I think it is like a tonic. I went back to taking it again as I was having some symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia and read that it could help with that. I take this product every night and feel good benefits.

Not effective

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Dec 23, 2007

I struggle with insomnia, and had hoped this would be of help. NOPE! I felt somewhat more drowsy, but other than that not beneficial.

It helps me sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1859292 on Mar 12, 2010

I have tried everything - and this is the best product for me for helping to fall asleep and staying asleep.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2107364 on Mar 17, 2010

This is my favorite. Stree of move but I'm able to sleep when I take this.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2859334 on May 09, 2010

no side effects

Calming

Posted by Reviewer2599720 on Jun 01, 2010

My husband takes this when he is feeling stressed and anxious. It is amazing how much it calms him. I can SEE the difference in him. I highly recommend this product to anyone who feels constantly stressed and anxious on a regular basis.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »