July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Kashi, 7 Whole Grain Pilaf, 3 Packets, 6.5 oz (184 g) Each

Reviews 5-star

I love it

Posted by Reviewer1406358 on Jun 13, 2010

I use this in soups, under stir fry, or just as a side. It gives a nutty, fullbodied flavor to anything I add it to. It freezes well after its cooked so I put it in serving size pkgs and its ready to be added to store bought soup or a frozen dinner for a hearty quick meal.

HC

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Mar 25, 2008

My family and I just loved the Kashi. I like the idea of ordering food items from iHerb. Here you have a chance to cross reference the ingredients in the privacy of youre home. The shipping cost is low, for all items, and beats driving to and from the Market/ Health-food store. Ounce for ounce is cost's about the same, but here it is fresh!

Great Kashi.

Posted by Reviewer1660437 on Apr 07, 2011

I live in rural South Texas and can never find this product, which I grew to love years ago. So glad to be able to find it again

LOVE this!

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jul 12, 2011

Great tasting, versatile, packaged in a handy size. Chewy goodness! I boil it for a few minutes, turn off the heat and let set for an hour or even overnight. I then cook for 5 more minutes later. You can do this at night and cook the next morning if you are eating it for breakfast. (Saves energy.) (I know I'm crazy but sometimes I like to eat this Kashi like a hot breakfast cereal with raisins, cinnamon and milk!) Also great as salad-y side dish: cukes, tomatoes, purple onions, etc with a vinaigrette dressing of your choice.

Quality Product with Affordable Price

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 21, 2011

Cooked in rice cooker and serves with fish curry. Yummy!