So glad iHerb carries this.

Posted by Reviewer2271257 on Feb 17, 2015

It is no longer available at the two stores where I used to buy it. I use it for grain salads -- anything that calls for a whole grain (wheat berries, barley, etc.) -- and it makes them very special. (My favorite -- with scallions, walnuts, blood oranges, dried cranberries and a tangerine dressing.)

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2280320 on Apr 03, 2012

This is awesome and delicious. They have loads of recipe ideas on the Kashi website as well. I love making this with some cranberries and topping with roasted sweet potato and chickpeas with cinnamon and nutmeg. Really yummy and filling!

Grains for breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2551301 on Jan 07, 2012

I don't cook this product the way it says on the label. I put a few tablespoons in a sealed thermos container and cover with unfiltered apple juice, and then leave it on the kitchen counter for 24 hours. I have the uncooked whole grains for breakfast every morning. It's incredibly nutritious and it's my favorite meal of the day. Highly recommended!

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Dec 22, 2011

Tasty and nice texture.

Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf

Posted by Reviewer1328968 on Dec 05, 2011

My husband and I both love the Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf for a side dish or even just a meal by itself. When using as a meal, we put some cheese in it after it is cooked, which makes it very tasty.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2447454 on Oct 12, 2011

Very healthy and taste great as well!

Quality Product with Affordable Price

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 21, 2011

Cooked in rice cooker and serves with fish curry. Yummy!

LOVE this!

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jul 12, 2011

Great tasting, versatile, packaged in a handy size. Chewy goodness! I boil it for a few minutes, turn off the heat and let set for an hour or even overnight. I then cook for 5 more minutes later. You can do this at night and cook the next morning if you are eating it for breakfast. (Saves energy.) (I know I'm crazy but sometimes I like to eat this Kashi like a hot breakfast cereal with raisins, cinnamon and milk!) Also great as salad-y side dish: cukes, tomatoes, purple onions, etc with a vinaigrette dressing of your choice.

Great Kashi.

Posted by Reviewer1660437 on Apr 07, 2011

I live in rural South Texas and can never find this product, which I grew to love years ago. So glad to be able to find it again

the taste is good

Posted by Reviewer2879504 on Mar 15, 2011

I liked that product! Although, you need to cook it for no less than 20 mins, thetaste is soo delicious that even my husband, who does not like grains, ate it with pleasure!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »