RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽212.22

₽245.48

Экономия: ₽33.26 (скидка 14%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

my favorite breakfast!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1155145 May 25, 2010

I have been using this product since 2004 and eat it year-round for breakfast. It began to disappear from the markets in the small town of Frankfort KY and then in Lexington KY a couple of years ago. The internet was my only source for purchasing it, and obviously I love the product. Please keep it available. Thank you

Great Kashi.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1660437 Apr 07, 2011

I live in rural South Texas and can never find this product, which I grew to love years ago. So glad to be able to find it again

LOVE this!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2467468 Jul 12, 2011

Great tasting, versatile, packaged in a handy size. Chewy goodness! I boil it for a few minutes, turn off the heat and let set for an hour or even overnight. I then cook for 5 more minutes later. You can do this at night and cook the next morning if you are eating it for breakfast. (Saves energy.) (I know I'm crazy but sometimes I like to eat this Kashi like a hot breakfast cereal with raisins, cinnamon and milk!) Also great as salad-y side dish: cukes, tomatoes, purple onions, etc with a vinaigrette dressing of your choice.

Quality Product with Affordable Price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1001541 Jul 21, 2011

Cooked in rice cooker and serves with fish curry. Yummy!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2447454 Oct 12, 2011

Very healthy and taste great as well!

Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1328968 Dec 05, 2011

My husband and I both love the Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf for a side dish or even just a meal by itself. When using as a meal, we put some cheese in it after it is cooked, which makes it very tasty.

Tasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2276980 Dec 22, 2011

Tasty and nice texture.

lily

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3256022 Apr 09, 2008

Great for many uses.Unable to buy anywhere in my area.

the taste is good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2879504 Mar 15, 2011

I liked that product! Although, you need to cook it for no less than 20 mins, thetaste is soo delicious that even my husband, who does not like grains, ate it with pleasure!

Happy customer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2621147 Jan 01, 2008

Order received in good time and in good condition. We appreciate your excellent customer service.

Позиции 11-20 из 23