July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Kashi, Heart to Heart, Oat Flakes & Blueberry Clusters, 13.4 oz (380 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3116421 on Apr 05, 2010

This cereal is very tasty and crunchy, and the nutritional information looks quite good. The cereal is quite sweet - almost too sweet for my taste (and I normally have a great sweet tooth!) - and I sometimes feel like I'm eating dessert instead of breakfast. For this reason, I usually mix it with some unsweetened cereal flakes and fresh fruit, and get a nice, tasty bowl of cereal (still sweet, but not too sweet). However, the ingredients are healthy, and I can see that this would be a great alternative for someone trying to switch into healthier/more natural cereals, or looking for a cereal that kids would like as well. I wish there were some more blueberries and that the cereal was organic (like many other Kashi cereals) - but all in all, it's a very good, tasty cereal, and I will buy it again. :)