Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3116421 on Apr 05, 2010

This cereal is very tasty and crunchy, and the nutritional information looks quite good. The cereal is quite sweet - almost too sweet for my taste (and I normally have a great sweet tooth!) - and I sometimes feel like I'm eating dessert instead of breakfast. For this reason, I usually mix it with some unsweetened cereal flakes and fresh fruit, and get a nice, tasty bowl of cereal (still sweet, but not too sweet). However, the ingredients are healthy, and I can see that this would be a great alternative for someone trying to switch into healthier/more natural cereals, or looking for a cereal that kids would like as well. I wish there were some more blueberries and that the cereal was organic (like many other Kashi cereals) - but all in all, it's a very good, tasty cereal, and I will buy it again. :)

Tasty and filling

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Oct 15, 2010

Delicious breakfast or mid-morning snack as I like to have it! Waiting till iherb get more in stock so I can make my next order!!!

Oat Flakes & Wild Blueberry Clusters

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 23, 2010

Taste great, blueberry clusters mix perfect with milk.

Just a hint of sweetness!

Posted by Reviewer2587825 on Dec 09, 2011

I LOVE this cereal. It has just a hint of sweetness and NO high fructose corn syrup. I will definitely be purchasing this again.