It was very soft

Posted by 5568416153758733559 on Jul 29, 2013

When I took these cookies they broke in my hand. They were very soft, but I like the taste. It wasn't so sweet.

Very nice Oatmeal cookies

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on May 06, 2013

The combination of oatmeal and dark chocolate blends perfectly. One cookie is enough to fill you as it is quite large. Since the ingredients are made of oatmeal it makes eating this chocolate cookie less of a guilt.

kashi

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Jun 07, 2012

They are delicious!

tastes healthy in a good way

Posted by Reviewer3168315 on Dec 27, 2011

You can taste the oatmeal in these cookies, which I like. The dark chocolate adds just the right touch of sweetness. The cookies are thick but not huge. I enjoy eating just one with a cup of tea in the afternoon.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Nov 11, 2011

not only have these allowed me to give up real choc chip cookies, but also they easily provide half my daily fiber from just four yummy cookies. awesome!

Healthy Breakfast

Posted by Masjedah on Sep 28, 2011

Love this cookie. I have it with my green superfood smoothie in the mornings and it would keep me full the whole morning. Unfortunately usually out of stock so I'll buy it in bulk whenever its available :)

Healthy, but...

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 03, 2011

Not my favorite cookie, unfortunately. Wonderful ingredients, yes, but way too dry- and the chocolate is too domineering.

Simply Good

Posted by TonjaBerry on Aug 20, 2011

I was pleasantly suprised at how good these cookies were. I was really not expecting it. The best oatmeal cookies I've tasted, EVER!. The only downside was there are only 8 cookies in the package, but other than that they're simply the best.

I totally recommand this

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on Jun 02, 2011

Good taste!

RAdioactive

Posted by Reviewer1216025 on May 22, 2011

I ate them, and I enjoyed them. Then, I began to wonder if they were radioactive.