Full of vinegar!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 06, 2016

For anyone purchasing these chips, obviously you like vinegar. That being said, I hope you REALLY like vinegar!! I used to eat a different brand of Salt and Vinegar chips in college and they were pretty darn good. Something a bit different. When I saw that Kettle Chips had the same flavor here, I went ahead and ordered remembering how I liked them years ago. And I do still like them. However...they have a very overpowering vinegar flavor. So much so, that I almost couldn't eat the first handful I took. My mouth was puckered and my face was comforting itself in ways I wasn't privvy to. But I kept trying them and can now eat them like a regular chip. It's an acquired taste. And if you only sort of like vinegar, these may not be for you. The salt is great and the chips themselves are super fresh and crunchy just like their other brands. I will still order these once in a while, but they won't be my go-to flavored chip. If my review helped you, please check the yes box below. Thank you! Also, feel free to have a look at my page where I have more than 180 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb. Including many other chip flavors!

hit the spot!

Posted by 5456512832169523128 on Nov 03, 2013

salt and vinegar chips - truly an acquired taste. but once you know it, it's hard to resist the urge! glad I found these affordable chips online!

Pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer1690737 on Jan 11, 2014

These chips are an addiction of mice. Very crunchy but very acidic if you eat the whole bag like I tend to.

Not bad

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 16, 2014

Not my favourite salt and vinegar, the flavour is a little too tangy for me. But still, a good brand and good sharing bag!

Great taste

Posted by grazia on May 06, 2014

Who doesn't love Kettle? Sea salt & vinegar it's a nice option, but I prefer simple and plain flavor

too salty

Posted by Reviewer1066214 on May 08, 2014

too salty

A taste of home

Posted by 5736969238660822316 on Oct 21, 2014

Coming from England and growing up on Salt and Vinegar crosps. These are pretty good.

Average taste, get the other flavors.

Posted by 4951300084239483302 on Nov 12, 2014

Well this flavor isn't really that bad... but the others are much better.

Love the taste

Posted by 5367953644272198612 on Nov 16, 2014

I like the crisp of the chips... a lot of favours available too... great snack

Crispy!

Posted by 5241119921236381456 on Dec 22, 2014

I looove the structure of these chips! Kettle Foods is good chips, however... Not my favorite vinagar chips ever.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »