Truly 100% Almond nuts

Posted by graeme on Nov 29, 2015

When I opened the can, there is top layer of oil and need to stir deeper to make it more easily for spreading the butter on the bread or biscuits. Tasting for first time I feel a too bland without sugar or salt as I used peanut butter before. After few times then I appreciate why the no extra sugar or salt added as primarily for people who may want a more healthy almond butter. So it truly 100% almond and organic. I would recommend this healthy butter to anyone but for me it is little expensive as Almond is much more expensive compare to peanuts.

Roasted almonds makes such a different.

Posted by Reviewer3340872 on Oct 22, 2015

This has become a favourite that I buy again and again. The fact that this one uses roasted almonds makes it so good! I use it primarly on toast, on oatmeal and in energy bars. I have also used it it non-bake cookies with great sucess. A very nice variation from the good old peanut butter.

Nice product

Posted by 5067132006859782227 on Jul 07, 2014

A bit pricey but very nice butter! Worth the money!

Love it

Posted by 5049807460212543099 on Jun 06, 2014

Could eat it by the spoonful. I do eat it by the spoonful.

Almond heaven!

Posted by 5197182296640521646 on May 16, 2014

I don't like crunchiness on nut butters, I prefer the smooth one but the reviews says wonder and I had to try it, thank you all, I love it!!!!!!! Not only it tastes amazing and the crunchiness just adds more perfection, but it's just 100% roasted almonds, nothing else added, a bit expensive so I won't be able to buy it more often that's why I give it 4 stars, but the taste and healthiness is 5 stars.

Tasty

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on Apr 17, 2014

If you like crunchy almond butter, this is a good choice.

Best almond butter on iherb

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Mar 26, 2014

I prefer Nuts to You, a Canadian brand, but not available on iherb. this is second best. Would recommend.

Absolutely fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Mar 19, 2014

One can smell the fragrance of the almond butter once the plastic seal is removed. It is so tasty and naturally sweet. The crunchy bits are a nice moderate size. Ordered another 2 bottles after the first one!

crunchy butter

Posted by 4888822049647620145 on Mar 13, 2014

stir well, intensive oily and nutty taste

mmhhmmm

Posted by 5050367574944991448 on Jan 26, 2014

I love love love the taste of this almond butter! When I made the switch from processed to natural, I had to accept that my peanut butters weren't going to have the same consistency I had come to expect. After eating the natural stuff a few times, you'll get used to and appreciate the real-ness of what you're eating. This particular almond butter is super sticky! (i.e., fun) Also, unlike other natural nut butters I've tried, this one doesn't separate as much so I don't have to stir forever. Oh, and the smell... swoon. This is always on my reorder list.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »