A marvelous wonder of food science engineering!

Posted by Reviewer2133316 on Apr 27, 2013

Almond chunks floating in a bland soy filler. fool me once.

Great taste, good price!

Posted by Reviewer2357750 on May 08, 2013

Great taste, really like the fact that it's crunchy! plus 100% roasted almonds, no added sugar or anything.. I don't understand why someone would think that this product has soy fillers in it..

Love!!

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on May 15, 2013

this is my first time trying almond butter and i love the taste and crunchy texture. Will buy again!

LOVE!!!!!

Posted by 5363535001312511907 on Aug 14, 2013

I LOVE this almond butter. Without sodium!! this should be the taste of almond butter!!!!

mmhhmmm

Posted by 5050367574944991448 on Jan 26, 2014

I love love love the taste of this almond butter! When I made the switch from processed to natural, I had to accept that my peanut butters weren't going to have the same consistency I had come to expect. After eating the natural stuff a few times, you'll get used to and appreciate the real-ness of what you're eating. This particular almond butter is super sticky! (i.e., fun) Also, unlike other natural nut butters I've tried, this one doesn't separate as much so I don't have to stir forever. Oh, and the smell... swoon. This is always on my reorder list.

Love it

Posted by 5049807460212543099 on Jun 06, 2014

Could eat it by the spoonful. I do eat it by the spoonful.

Roasted almonds makes such a different.

Posted by Reviewer3340872 on Oct 22, 2015

This has become a favourite that I buy again and again. The fact that this one uses roasted almonds makes it so good! I use it primarly on toast, on oatmeal and in energy bars. I have also used it it non-bake cookies with great sucess. A very nice variation from the good old peanut butter.

Absolutely fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Mar 19, 2014

One can smell the fragrance of the almond butter once the plastic seal is removed. It is so tasty and naturally sweet. The crunchy bits are a nice moderate size. Ordered another 2 bottles after the first one!

My staple nut butter

Posted by 5213931578798257211 on Nov 01, 2013

Been ordering this instead of J 'cos it's natural and crunchy.

For those who love almonds

Posted by Reviewer1308696 on Dec 03, 2013

Yummy! Very nice texture, no sugar. Will buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »