Not bad

Posted by doesitwork on Apr 12, 2016

I haven't tried tahini before, I used it to make some hummus and it turned out well. I don't really know what else to use tahini with, but so far this stuff is good.

Adds the right flavor to hummus

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

Wonderful nutty product. This is a product that people use sparingly, so why not choose organic. Not one complaint. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Yummy! Will buy it again.

Posted by TessTess on Feb 16, 2016

I’ve tried several brands from iHerb but they cannot be absorbed by the body, you’ll know it when your urine is yellow. I did some research and am thrilled to find Now Foods uses Longvida. The absorption is great! I’m not sure whether it helps to sooth pain because I didn’t put it into test. The capsule is very tiny and easy to swallow and no funny smell. SMELL: fresh and butty. TASTE: Awesome! Nutty and fragrant. TEXTURE: smooth and sticky. USE 1: I prepare a few breakfast salad jars on Sundays. In the mornings, I add 1 tea spoon Tahini and 1 table spoon Coconut Oil into the salad jar, give it a good shake and salad is ready to eat. USE 2: Use Tahini as dip for steam fresh chicken (no need to marinate). Yummy! I'm buying it for my sister.

Thin and Flavorless

Posted by Reviewer2523048 on Jan 24, 2016

So runny, even after stirring, that I could not use a knife to pick it up. Doesn't even have delicious sesame flavor-much less normal texture. Makes me think it's thinned with water or canola oil because flavor isn't there. I'll be calling customer service, but you should buy a reliable brand. I've loved tahini for decades and this is an insulting first.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1672147 on Dec 12, 2015

I often buy this Kevala Sesame butter. The sesame seeds are not roasted. It is great tasting and great for health!

realtively soft and easy to use

Posted by rosanjin on Nov 29, 2015

I sometimes have trouble just getting out tahini from the jar since it could be so dense and the oil just splashing about. The jar arrived with oil and paste separated, but it wasn't that difficult to mix it back. The paste was relatively softer than other brands I've tried, and easier to manipulate. The flavor seems to be on the lighter side. Didn't overwhelm my hummus and blended in nicely.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Apr 15, 2015

I only use this in hummus, and it works great. No complaints. I store it upside down in the fridge, though, to keep the oil from going to the top of the jar.

best

Posted by 4885413587547947346 on Apr 02, 2015

best of organic , but u must know how to use it and what to mix with

I love it

Posted by 5739022005641488206 on Mar 07, 2015

This is my first jar of tahini and I love it. It is great to make sauce and the taste is great.

Great

Posted by 5460293917633342378 on Feb 08, 2015

I thought it was watery because of the oil on top, but it's super thick--beware. It tastes great and smells amazing. Totally great for making hummus, it'll last awhile. I think it's better than making it yourself--both price and convenience wise.