Better than other brands

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I think the quality is better,

Good Stuff

Posted by 5149182836901992823 on Jul 13, 2013

I use this to make hummus and white bean spread for pita sandwiches it is really good and the consistency is perfect.

Love the taste but slightly costly

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jan 22, 2013

As do a lot of other tahini brands, this really separates and the bottom gets stuck to the jar. Taste is really smooth and perhaps the least bitter/best tasting I've had so far comparing with 2 other brands. I did wonder or suspect however (despite the only ingredient used being sesame seeds), whether the lack of bitterness was due to there being more neutral tasting oil added to the sesame paste. For the price though, I think I would stick with a local organic brand that costs less and imo separates less.

Kevala Tahini

Posted by Reviewer1676460 on Apr 07, 2012

Good quality, but not the best Tahini which I've tried before. Flavor is not rich enough for my taste.

For Truly Amazing Hummus

Posted by Reviewer3004478 on Apr 27, 2012

This is my secret ingredient to making fantastic hummus. I've tried other brands in the past, but nothing quite did the trick. I will say it is more like a liquid towards the top, and then can get a little clumpy / paste-like and stick to the edges of the bottom. The texture can get tedious, but the taste is well worth it.

kevala org. tahini

Posted by Reviewer1831189 on Dec 28, 2011

good flavor, it is made of roasted seeds

Pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer1340196 on Feb 05, 2012

This tahini is closer to a peanut butter type of taste than other tahinis I have had. Makes for great sauces. I like it.

Well made

Posted by Reviewer2236342 on Jun 19, 2011

I am pleased with this tahini. There is minimal separation in the bottle. It has nutty taste but not burnt or rancid as some other tahini are.

First Time User

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jul 24, 2011

This product is as expected. It's not peanut butter! Meaning, it's thinner - but can be used in a variety of ways. Having fun experimenting with it as a way to increase protein & flavor in diet

good product

Posted by Reviewer2847679 on Oct 03, 2011

great in hummus, and salad dressing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »