Best Tahini I have ever had

Posted by RodericRinehart on May 30, 2011

Smooth, rich, creamy, easy to stir, and good from the top to the bottom. I have tried many tahinis, including imported ones, as well as both organic and non-organic. This is the best one of any type. This will be the only tahini I ever buy again.

Kevala Organic Sesami Tahini

Posted by Reviewer2135862 on Jul 19, 2011

It is a bit watery comparing to others but for the price, i cannot complain. It is also stored in a glass container (vs. plastic). The taste is good and i will order more.

yummy tahini

Posted by Reviewer1065447 on May 05, 2011

This is really nice although a little runny. The flavor is excellent, not unbearably bitter like some.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1968855 on May 18, 2011

The best tahini I've ever had.

the best tahini

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Oct 26, 2011

This is the best tasting tahini I have ever had. Smooth and creamy with no bitterness.

Delicious-This is the best tahini I have ever had.

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on May 09, 2012

Surprized at how good it is. It isnt bitter.

Love this tahini

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I buy this all the time. I actually buy tahini from the US rather than buying it here in the UK just because I like this brand. It's delightfully smooth, it's not too bitter like some brands and just tastes really great. I'm pretty much addicted to tahini!

Great

Posted by 5460293917633342378 on Feb 08, 2015

I thought it was watery because of the oil on top, but it's super thick--beware. It tastes great and smells amazing. Totally great for making hummus, it'll last awhile. I think it's better than making it yourself--both price and convenience wise.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Apr 15, 2015

I only use this in hummus, and it works great. No complaints. I store it upside down in the fridge, though, to keep the oil from going to the top of the jar.

Yummy! Will buy it again.

Posted by TessTess on Feb 16, 2016

I’ve tried several brands from iHerb but they cannot be absorbed by the body, you’ll know it when your urine is yellow. I did some research and am thrilled to find Now Foods uses Longvida. The absorption is great! I’m not sure whether it helps to sooth pain because I didn’t put it into test. The capsule is very tiny and easy to swallow and no funny smell. SMELL: fresh and butty. TASTE: Awesome! Nutty and fragrant. TEXTURE: smooth and sticky. USE 1: I prepare a few breakfast salad jars on Sundays. In the mornings, I add 1 tea spoon Tahini and 1 table spoon Coconut Oil into the salad jar, give it a good shake and salad is ready to eat. USE 2: Use Tahini as dip for steam fresh chicken (no need to marinate). Yummy! I'm buying it for my sister.