Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Kevala, Organic Sesame Oil, 64 fl oz (1892 ml)

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2147058 on May 20, 2013

I love to make my own raw tahini, using grounded seeds with sesame oil. This product is great. It's a super great price, based on my research. And, the quality of the oil is good too. My family also uses it for "oil pulling," which could be done by either raw / virgin coconut or sesame oil.

Very Satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2174063 on Jun 12, 2013

I am learning Microbiotic cooking so we often use unrefined sesame oil and it is so expensive here in Japan. Many thanks for this product. I pray that your product will be best selling. I blessed this product. マクロビならっているのでこの油はよく使います。日本で買うと とても高いのでこの商品は祝福してベストにあがるようにお祈りします。

Ideal for oil pulling

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Jun 26, 2014

The aroma of this oil smells so fresh and authentic, which was missing in a some other brands that I previously tried. I mainly use this for oil pulling, which has helped strengthen my teeth and gum.