Very strong coffee...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... I must say. I've tried almost all the coffee's here, and this one is a little bit better than the rest. But this is strong and dark, be warned! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Great Coffee

Posted by 5732403036319619321 on Jul 28, 2013

And kosher!

Great coffee

Posted by 4653195519090546184 on Apr 20, 2013

Amazing aroma. This is much better than any coffee I can get in Moscow for this price (OR higher price). I was surprised at how the coffee beans look,when you open the tin - they're PERFECT! Smooth, shiny, round, and no crushed bits :) really liked it. BTW, shipping to Russia, Moscow was okay, took about 2,5 weeks and some disputes at russian post office, as usual... :)

Finest - Best - Coffee EVER!

Posted by hammond on Dec 30, 2012

This is really fine coffee. So smooth. Not sour or tart. Very balanced flavor. Easily the best coffee in the world! Keep in cool, dry space. In summer heat best to keep refrigerated. Our family goes through about 1 can per week. Only problem with this coffee is Iherb does not stock enough! It could be the fault of the distributor.

Perfect name for a perfect coffee

Posted by 5398747643914412663 on Sep 27, 2012

This is by far one of the best coffees I've ever had. I'm happy to get amazing Canadian coffee shipped to me in Israel for cheaper than in stores in Canada.

yum!

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Jul 04, 2012

I'm drinking a cup right now and have just ordered more. So happy to be able to get my Fair Trade Canadian coffee in Korea!

Perfect cup of joe!

Posted by Reviewer1427658 on Jun 27, 2012

Deliciously dark and rich cup of coffee. I have used it in my espresso machine and in French press coffee and both were equally delicious. I know it seems a little expensive, but definitely worth the extra money!

Makes a cup of joy

Posted by Reviewer3286538 on Apr 12, 2012

My friend in Canada is in love with this coffee. However the Kicking Horse website no longer accepts the prepaid debit/credit cards or paypal. YOU did, so now I can continue to surprise my friend with her morning delight.

mixed with fravours

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 15, 2012

good and soft taste be satisfied ,, thanks

Love this coffee

Posted by MadroneJack on Feb 02, 2012

Rich full flavor, Im going to get more of it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »