Love this coffee

Posted by MadroneJack on Feb 02, 2012

Rich full flavor, Im going to get more of it.

mixed with fravours

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 15, 2012

good and soft taste be satisfied ,, thanks

Makes a cup of joy

Posted by Reviewer3286538 on Apr 12, 2012

My friend in Canada is in love with this coffee. However the Kicking Horse website no longer accepts the prepaid debit/credit cards or paypal. YOU did, so now I can continue to surprise my friend with her morning delight.

Perfect cup of joe!

Posted by Reviewer1427658 on Jun 27, 2012

Deliciously dark and rich cup of coffee. I have used it in my espresso machine and in French press coffee and both were equally delicious. I know it seems a little expensive, but definitely worth the extra money!

yum!

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Jul 04, 2012

I'm drinking a cup right now and have just ordered more. So happy to be able to get my Fair Trade Canadian coffee in Korea!

strong, full body

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on May 19, 2016

As I mentioned, how it is but I expected it to be as it states this...I really like my Coffey, Im European, born just besides Italy and we like strong, quality Coffey just dont have variety in organic field so i was really happy to find this on I herb and for a really good price. I will definitely order again. My mornings are starting Coffey fine now.

Very nice, smooth dark caffee

Posted by 5478190947065636906 on Sep 21, 2016

I am used to Starbucks beans but I was quite impressed with this company. This roast is especially good. It is now my go-to coffee.

strong and delicious

Posted by 5193357327582741742 on Oct 14, 2016

I use this for mixed with coconut oil, my herbs and maca, its so strong that the coffee flavor comes right though. I love it.

Strong & Bold

Posted by 4934941654499299876 on Oct 27, 2016

Love this Dark Coffee. The flavour is very strong & bold. Good quality coffee. Thanks, iHerb for making this available.

Great coffee beans

Posted by 5060185126917227951 on Nov 30, 2016

One of the best coffee beans I have ever tasted. Very rich and full bodied. Love that it is not acidic. Highly recommended for coffee lovers.