KIND Bars, Fruit & Nut, Nut Delight, 12 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Each

Great Snack!

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Aug 05, 2011

These bars are perfect low sugar snacks that you can take anywhere and aren't sensitive to heat. I have been enjoying these.

Super snack

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Nov 02, 2010

I first tasted these when I stayed at a Four Seasons hotel. They were in the mini-bar and loved it when you started selling them. Much more affordable and they are great tasting..

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jun 18, 2013

These are very tasty and satisfying. Enough protein, just sweet enough. I keep a box in my emergency bag.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer2918681 on Apr 03, 2014

I always have these in my purse or in my office drawer. They are not super sweet like a lot other food bars, they also have more protein. Only problem is that my boyfriend likes them so much that he keeps eating them all, so I have to stock up all the time.