KineSys Inc., Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, Fragrance-Free, Alcohol-Free, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Kinesys Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1979143 on Aug 25, 2011

Although is pretty much silicones+SPF, no clogged pores so far (using it for two months almost). No scent, no colour (looks like water). Skin feels like you have primer on (if you used make-up primer before, it's almost like that, not as strong maybe). I guess it works, I try to stay as little as possible in the sun so I haven't tested it to its true value. Lasts about 2 and a half months of daily use (on my face, neck, upper chest and back of the neck). To use on the whole body it would be wise to get the 4fl/120ml version. Dries fast.

Feels oily

Posted by reirei on Apr 04, 2012

It's oily but does not clog up pores, i use it when swimming

Great product

Posted by AdelinaBeautyInCyprus on Feb 28, 2014

Very good sunscreen. Has an oily texture, but doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin. Is easy to apply and I keep it my bag all the time! ------------------------------ If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2944918 on Mar 01, 2014

I used both I and my daughter and I was very happy! It is a very good made ​​and easy to apply. Do not block the pores and protects very well! I highly recommend!

Convenient, easy to use

Posted by 5524016096707426596 on Aug 06, 2014

Love how it spreads on easily. unlike those horrible thick lotion which you actually have to use strength to apply this to your skin. This is a mild oil based spray. I even use it on my face.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »