10% Off Orders Over $40!

KineSys Inc., Alcohol-Free Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, Fragrance-Free, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

So Easy to Apply!

Posted by Reviewer1424527 on Jun 15, 2011

The spray bottle is great and the sunscreen itself is like a light oily mist so it goes on easily with only minimal rubbing in required. Also, it doesn't feel greasy on your skin as it is absorbed straight away.

Oily but unscented

Posted by 5398747643914412663 on Sep 27, 2012

I am allergic to fragrances, so I definitely appreciated buying an unscented sunblock. I prefer sprays, but found this one to be very oily even after applied. After applying it to 3 kids and myself, I found the oily texture remained on my hands for at least half an hour. I will probably not re-purchase this product... if I can find a similar product that didn't leave an oily residue.

Best I Have Found for Oily Skin

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Oct 17, 2012

Pluses are: it's odorless and colorless, doesn't seem to stain clothing. I've used an entire bottle and no clogged pores! It dries to a less shiny/greasy finish than my previous favorite Zia Naturals age-defying gel sunscreen. And I actually think it is more protective because my melasma spots are not as visible now. Also, hello, less expensive! Minuses are: it is very slippery and spraying it on your hand to apply it to your face is a little bit of a bother.

perfect!!!

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Jan 24, 2013

goes on silky smooth and dries fast. washed off easily with no residue. the best sunscreen i have ever used ♥

superb sun defence

Posted by 5048965329869353779 on Jun 25, 2014

A non-greasy, fast absorbing sunscreen with a good sprayer. Like it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »