Excellent

Posted by 5222791838474140065 on Sep 02, 2015

This has to be the best bread mix I have come across and I have tried them all! It costs a little more than the others but in my book well worth it. It tastes like the bread I use to be able to eat. This is a keeper!

a real bread

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Feb 20, 2015

While gluten-free and requiring a taller loaf pan to bake it, once I found the right pan, it started turning out perfectly. This bread lasts in the fridge, stays moist and I love how it toasts.

Thank You!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Sep 13, 2014

With a newly-discovered celiac in the house, I had been experimenting with GF baking. The celiac testifies that you cannot tell the difference between this and the "real" wheat pizza crust. I highly recommend that you follow the recipe given in the KAF website - search under blog for gluten free pizza crust - there are many helpful pics and tips there. Made cinnamon rolls with this too - twice - just okay, far from the killer cinnamon rolls I used to make. I will continue buying this, until I start making my own flour mix - this item is great, but rather costly.

taste great

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on May 02, 2014

My entire family likes this bread and gluten free products are not always a hit at my house. I follow the instructions for making it without a bread machine, and it turns out great. Only problem is it is way too expensive for the amount of bread you get so I rarely order this. I would recommend this bread but with a warning about the price. I have yet to find a tastier replacement, but I am still looking.

great mix

Posted by 5030829864412264152 on Feb 17, 2014

It was really easy to make and the outcome was great soft bread with good taste. the only problem I had with it was that it was too expensive for the amount of bread (two english cakes).

still working through it

Posted by 5578344381553733467 on Jan 13, 2014

It's not exceptional but its not bad either. I'm just getting used to GF flours.

King Arthur Flour, Gluten Free Bread Mix, 18.25 oz (517 g)

Posted by 4655167759559671435 on Nov 17, 2012

I so happy with this product, is the better.