10% Off Orders Over $40!

King Arthur Flour, Gluten Free Muffin Mix, Vanilla Base, 16 oz (454 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Wow!!

Posted by Reviewer2052141 on Jun 25, 2013

I am new to gluten free products so I didn't know what to expect. I could not tell they were gluten free by the taste-which was amazing. Easy to prepare. I added fresh blueberries and they yield was actually 16 muffins, not 12. Extra bonus. I have already purchased more mix. Thanks for a great product.

Makes a delicious Muffin

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 15, 2014

I make these for my son who cannot have gluten. I add a ripe banana and use vanilla coconut milk and they come out quite tasty.

Great tasting

Posted by 4741956802548178003 on Jul 20, 2014

My whole family loves the taste of these. i added lots of choc chips and they are great. a bit on the sweet side for me trying to cut down on sugar, but otherwise the standard is as good as what you buy outside. My 2nd purchase

very good taste

Posted by 4824391110340209675 on Apr 23, 2014

this muffin mix is my 1st choice

pretty, perfect tasting muffins

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Sep 18, 2013

Gluten free baking has been a challenge for me in the area of cakes and muffins, but this mix has really produced some nicely raised, moist muffins. The main issue for me though is the sugar content. Perhaps trying to reduce sugar is why all my other attempts with muffins and cakes have been rather flat and dry. Sugar including glucose, rice syrup, and honey hold, moisture without being oily or soggy. I don't know for certain any alternatives to sugars, but I will keep trying. In the meantime, an occasional muffin or cake that I want to turn out right will be made using this mix.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »